Tan splotches on PYO’s will NOT show thru the paint!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Tan splotches on PYO’s will NOT show thru the paint!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

If you’ve received a Paint Your Own with a sticker on it that says the splotchy spots will show through the paint – that is a MISTAKE!!! They will not show! I am so sorry – that would be very alarming to receive.

We have some Paint Your Own figurines that have some tan splotchy looking spots in the plaster (its IN the plaster, not something on the surface) that will NOT show through when you paint over them. I wanted to let people know that these would NOT show thru the paint – however the helpful sticker I added to the box says “Tan splotches should show through when they are painted over” … the word NOT got lost somewhere! I think maybe 6 of them were shipped like this – please do not be alarmed! The tan splotchy area will not show through your paint! Gina experimented with a Unicorn and put a very light coat of white over it and the spots do not show through. When we get a chance we’ll add her before and after pictures here.

Many apologies – I do not know who received a splotchy one with the wrong message on it!

Nightcrow
      Participant

Hahahaha, I was just coming here to post a photo of that sticker, and ask… 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.