fbpx

Taking PYO, plush and other commissions

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Taking PYO, plush and other commissions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

SPark
      Participant

Oh look, I’m broke again. I did some really stupid things last month, figuring I’d be okay because hey, this month should be good, right? Wrong! The hazards of being a freelance artist! This month has been one of those freak months when I just don’t get any orders. Like… none. I’ve had $100 come in for the entire month. And I was pretty close to broke when it started. This means I’m seriously having to rob Peter to pay Paul here.

But anyhow, this isn’t about my woes, it’s just a notice that I’m accepting commissions right now.

I do PYO critters, sew plush critters, make custom My Little Pony art, sew costume pieces, etc. I do have to say that the costume stuff has a pretty good back log going, so if you want anything complicated, as far as costumes go, it’ll be a while. But I like to take a break from sewing and paint, so the PYOs will go fast!

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48148#48148

PM or e-mail if you’re interested. Thanks! And please don’t feel pressured to commission me if you don’t really want to. I’m explaining why I’m pushing this, more than asking for pity. 😀 Broke is not the end of the world, that’s why I room with my boyfriend. He can cover the bills, I just really don’t like owing him like that, I try and carry my own weight around here!

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Good luck, SPark! I hope you can make some good money!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.