Taking Breyer CM commissions, some models for sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Taking Breyer CM commissions, some models for sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Erika
    Participant

Well, my dog ate rat poison yesterday, and he’ll be fine (he ate a not-immidiately acting type of poison, so no ill effects, just needs to take counteracting vitamins for a few months until it works its way out of his system), but everyone knows what that means…vet bills!

So, I’ve been meaning to open up Breyer commissions for a while, this put a little more…impetus on it. I usually have a one year working time policy on commissions–but for this set, I’m putting other projects on hold and the first three slots will have their horse done by mid December, in time for holidays 🙂

I have the following available for immediate repainting or customizing:
      Totilas
      Weather Girl
      Cigar
      Cigar (Sato)
      Giselle
      Morgan (Classic ‘morab’ from 2013)
      Wixom (some heat re-sculpting already done, plan on giving her a tail and free mane, but haven’t yet)
      Flexible – free mane, free tail version
      Flexible – will be a drastic CM to counteract a broken off base (probably feathering, new mane and tail) Will have realistic clear resin eyes.
      Strapless
      Esprit
      Nakota
      Rejoice – Breyerfest chestnut – this makes an awesome drastic CM charging unicorn. I have pics of another I did if interested.
      Rejoice – Metallic buckskin (This one is really well made as an OF, just fyi…and IMO, I’d have to look over it carefully, but the seams are really well done as is)
      Saddlebred stallion
      Andalusian stallion

Pricing on CMs varies a little based on what you want (I can do anything from a basic prep and repaint to pretty drastic CM or adding wrinkles and LSQ detailing) and what color it’s in. Repaints start at $150, basic CM resculpts (new mane and tail, minor heat sculpting or repositions, etc) are $200, and drastic CM (new muscled areas (like recapitating, moving haunches and shoulders etc.)) are around $250 based on complexity. Price includes the model, prepping, and shipping. If you have a prepped model you’d like me to paint, you pay shipping to me, but then take $50 off any of the above prices.

Sold as is $80 (US shipping included):
      Pecos – Esprit. OOB but in good to excellent condition. Closer inspection on request. I have him shelf displayed.

Lionheart – Esprit. OOB but in good to excellent condition. Closer inspection on request. I have him shelf displayed. Some factory defects, as with most glossies.

Salinero – (Cloud Nine collectors choice) Willing to CM this guy or sell as is. OOB, not sure if he’s got rubs, as he’s been in storage, but should be good to excellent condition at least.

CM classic arabian mare in bay roan-ish color. Probably not LSQ, but she’s very pretty. $25

SM repaint saddlebred by me in fleabitten mulberry gray. I can paint the ribbons in your color of choice. $50

SM repaint rearing mustang in metallic golden dun. He’s really metallic since I made him for me…I wasn’t planning on selling him. $50

SM repaint trotting pony as ‘Fritz’ from Jan Brett’s ‘Fritz and the Beautiful Horses’ $50

Other

I also have oodles of stablemates, if anyone is interested in commissioning one. $60 for sane colors, $80 if you want something crazy, like a mapped pintaloosa or zebra stripes or something like that. They’re…very small, and that would be a lot of tiny, tiny eye crossing work.

I work in airbrush, pastels, and acrylics and use lots of layers of finish so they have a nice, satiny hand without a ton of glare. Eyes glossed always, anything else glossed by request. I’ve never finished one as a glossy but I probably could if someone wants.

E-mail starhorse2020 (at) gmail.com if interested, or PM here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.