fbpx

Take them Home…Flion included, more…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Take them Home…Flion included, more…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I would love too, I really would, if I could. Especially because it would be helping you out as well. But i don’t think my budget could afford it, even with down payments. I hope things turn out for the best with you! I am sorry to see you go before I got to know you

OK, at this moment, the Peacock scratcher is tentatively sold to a lovely person who will love him– I will update the first post with everything left and anything new I found.

Thanks to Secerthope, I have the only dragons I need for my home– she is sending me a green mother, to match with my very first Windstone, a brown male. Those were the first ones I saw when I was 16 in Salem, MA and *swore* one day I’d have those amazing dragons.

The ones going out; may you all cherish and love them! πŸ˜€

–Anne

twindragonsmum
      Participant

I’m sorry to see you go πŸ™ Best of luck to you!

twindragonsmum

tdm

I realize Nytetyger is gone, but would people mind making a quick post when they receive their items here? Thanks!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

I realize Nytetyger is gone, but would people mind making a quick post when they receive their items here? Thanks!

WindstoneWench if there is something you would like to ask her about she is still answering her PM’s or Emails. She may just take a little time for her to get back to you. πŸ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Received the white hatcher in perfect condition. Thank you Anne.

Christine
          Participant

The two Oriental Dragons I bought from Nytetyger landed on my doorstep on Monday, and they arrived safe and sound. πŸ™‚ For packing, I went ahead and sent factory boxes pre-packaged for her since I wanted to be double sure about the Adult Oriental especially. They were packed up and sent back just fine. Anne was very nice to buy from; and when I emailed her to check in I received a reply within a day or two.

Thanks again Anne!

Many of items asked about elsewhere have been received by their respective owners– some are still in travel, and I am hoping the new owners will post here to prove that they have arrived. πŸ˜€

Still for sale– all are at best offer status, and I’ll be asking for shipping this time, and will be posting here each one shipped since that seems to be the best way for those buying to see their item is out and then PMing the insurance number and tracking if that is paid for.

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE — I AM *GUESSING* ON THESE

Flion 125 OR BEST OFFER
            Black mother gryphon 150 OR BEST OFFER
            Sitting Brown Gryphon baby WITH TAG
            Butternut poad with card 75 OR BEST OFFER
            The black poad that came second 75 OR BEST OFFER
            Peacock Scratcher (NOT sold) 190 OR BEST OFFER
            Black gold CURL (not the male around the orb)75 OR BEST OFFER
            Amethyst Curl 75 OR BEST OFFER
            Peacock Hatching Young (in egg) 45 OR BEST OFFER
            White Young Dragon 80 OR BEST OFFER

**SOLD** Emerald Lap Dragon (will need extra postage as there is no box and I want her packaged carefully) **SOLD**

POCKET DRAGONS
            Zoom Zoom 30
            What Cookie 25
            My Big Cookie 30
            You Can’t Make Me 20
            Best Seat in the House 45
            CLUB EDITION — Pen Pals 90

KIRK’S FOLLY
            Dragon Lucky Horseshoe Wall Piece 110

**SOLD**

And I forgot one…

Ruby Oriental SUN DRAGON — the big heavy guy who holds an orb in his MOUTH, in case I got the name wrong once again. He is not color faded, but he *was* broken; mended and needing repainting; was mended, but never repainted. If this intrigues you as you think you can do the repainting, make me a good offer… no, not 10 dollars LOL– Orren is a proud red dude, and while he really would love to be his old self (and he really dislikes earthquakes, thank you very much) and include postage in the offer for the tubby battered lad. πŸ˜€

Last call. PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOXES. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO HAVE YOU SEND ME BOXES IF YOU WANT THE ITEM SENT THAT WAY.

Shipping is an additional 10-20 depending on the item. I WILL NOT GUARANTEE THE SCRATCHER IF YOU CANNOT SEND ME A BOX… since that will cost you I have lowered his price to suit.

Payment is via paypal. My email is nytetyger@gmail.com and I will be able to get THAT more often than coming here if you have a question or want to offer a lower price.

Flion 120 OR BEST OFFER **SOLD**
            Butternut poad with card 65 OR BEST OFFER
            The black poad that came second 65 OR BEST OFFER
            Peacock Scratcher 160 OR BEST OFFER
            Peacock Hatching Young (in egg) 40 OR BEST OFFER

I have a pile of pocket dragons, breyer horses that are more repaint than mint quality, and a few seriously limited edition, long retired pewter unicorns, pegasi, and one LARGE display piece in pewter with an armed mermaid on a hippocampus.

Thank you all.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.