Tadpoads/young poads/baby pods

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Tadpoads/young poads/baby pods

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Hi,
      I love these, and the grab bags were awesome, but wondering if any of these will be made for regular release, maybe to match the zeppard poads? I love sets, and really would love to have the smaller ones to match the big one!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi,
        I love these, and the grab bags were awesome, but wondering if any of these will be made for regular release, maybe to match the zeppard poads? I love sets, and really would love to have the smaller ones to match the big one!

Yep! I needed to adjust the master sculpture a little , so when we get a sizable batch cast again from these new molds, we will start producing tadpoads in limited production colors. These will (sort of) match the adults. They won’t have markings that are as complex, but similar.
        I need to get a supply of nice tuft hair too.

rock-reader
        Participant

If it’s not a company secret, what do you use for tuft hair?

Susie
          Keymaster

For tuft hair we have a very large Fuzzy that volunteered to do the job. This particular Fuzzy, was originally “trim” from a fabric store – the faux fur trim meant to go around the edge of a jacket hood and collar – about 4 inches wide and sold by the yard. The difference between this Fuzzy fur and most, is that it is very dense and when you squeeze it, it has a “squeaky” feel to the fibers. I haven’t done a very thorough search to find more of it yet – however if anyone thinks they know of one, please email me. Thanks! susie@windstoneeditions.com (Dept of Phuzziology)

Azurielle
            Participant

Hi,

Yep! I needed to adjust the master sculpture a little , so when we get a sizable batch cast again from these new molds, we will start producing tadpoads in limited production colors. These will (sort of) match the adults. They won’t have markings that are as complex, but similar.

Great!Ilove the brown with the blue eyes, and just need a baby and tad poad to match my big and young!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Adaneth
              Participant

Delighted to hear there’ll be more coming out to match the bigger Poads! 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Hi,

Sent Susie a box of fur the other day and there is soem good white in there you could use. I think it’s about 1″ to 1 1/2″ pile and very thick. ^_^ YAY

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
                  Participant

Where did you get it DF?A fabric store?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

For tuft hair we have a very large Fuzzy that volunteered to do the job. This particular Fuzzy, was originally “trim” from a fabric store – the faux fur trim meant to go around the edge of a jacket hood and collar – about 4 inches wide and sold by the yard. The difference between this Fuzzy fur and most, is that it is very dense and when you squeeze it, it has a “squeaky” feel to the fibers. I haven’t done a very thorough search to find more of it yet – however if anyone thinks they know of one, please email me. Thanks! susie@windstoneeditions.com (Dept of Phuzziology)

Hi Susie!
                      I sent a PM to a dA Friend of mine who’s a ‘Furry’ and makes suits out of various fake furs. Hopefully she will be able to give me some great information on where to get all sorts of ‘furs’ you might be able to use – once I hear back i’ll let you know.

Glad to hear there may be more Tadpoads! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Amanda
                      Participant

I think the babies, with their fuzzy’s, have lots of colors in common with many of the young poads and the biggie poads. Not exactly the same, but close, and what babies look exactly like their parents any way!? LOL!

Sassifrass7

siberakh1
                        Participant

Both are good sites for different furs. The blue with silver sparkle fur is the fur I used for my Matatabi cosplay mascot (two tailed beast from Naruto). I have tons of that left, and more than I’ll need for a plushie.

http://www.imstuffedfur.com
                          http://www.mendels.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.