fbpx

Suprise visitors….

Home Forums Miscellany Community Suprise visitors….

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Neat! and how cute!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
      Participant

Awwww I love the cute little bunnies!! I never knew how many different kinds of Mantis there were till I came here.

Katherine
        Participant

Aw! That is just awesome! The mantid is awesome, and the bunnies are so snuggly! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Wow! You NEVER see mantis around here! I saw one once a LONG time ago (like at LEAST 10 years ago) and we kept it as a pet for about a month and fed it crickets until we set it free. and BUNNIES!!! I’ve never seen baby bunnies in the wild… unfortunately the only time I see bunnies are squished in the road πŸ˜₯

I DID see a deer for the very first time while driving to work last week. At first I was like “Wow, that’s a big dog…HOLY CRAP IT’S A DEER!!!” 😯 It was SO AMAZING!!!

I hate living in the city sometimes. I’d much prefer a more tranquil area. I’d take the lulls of chirping crickets to the ambulance sirens and car alarms any night!

Should go live in northern Alberta then, if you want to see Deer… saw a bunch in Downtown Grande Prairie (pop. 50000 I think) not to long back.

Of course we also had someone take a moterboat down mainstream last year….

BUNNIES!!!!!!!! I see a bunch of full grown ones in Edmonton, but not the little babies *squee!*

I see Mantis’s in my flower garden quite often. Must be something they like there πŸ˜† They are so cool.
          We have to many Dogs to see bunnies. Deer however are in abundance. We have to really watch out for them here. πŸ˜†

Black **Grey**White**Green

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

not a mantice, but look at the cute!

http://blepharopsis.deviantart.com/art/wooly-moth-37031987

Travistie
            Participant

Oh, a super soft and fluffy moth! He is very cute. I love it! πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

Mantises are such cool creatures. We have them here, but I don’t see them that often. And I never see rabbits around, though I know there out there. So thanks for sharing your photos. πŸ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.