fbpx

Super super bored with hair….HELP

Home Forums Miscellany Community Super super bored with hair….HELP

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I’ve had Eczema since birth and it can be very painful at times. I wish you luck

Thanks guys! Yeah I have been fighting it for like 15 years now. Its not always horrible, mostly a dry rash that is not tooo red. But I get it on my cheeks and eyelids and wherever hair grows on my head. And unfortunatly I have PCOS too, so I sometimes get it on my chin when hair grows there. ha!
      Bad outbreak on my elbow this week, but I found a new body butter that is very helpful. 🙂

Have you ever tried straight, plain, pure shea butter? My hubby gets excema and uses it. It helps him alot, plus if he gets something on his face he doesn;t have to worry about getting hydracorison(sp?) in his eyes…

Personally, tho it may be too late, I would choose something like #4, only with caramel highlites and a deep gold copper/red low lites. It’s too bad you can’t grow out your hair just a bit, like to chin length in the front, and then have it brought up in the back shorter. I love hair, can you tell?? I’m probably the only forum member that wear extensions! 🙄

laphon1
      Participant

asinnamon wrote:

Quote:

I love hair, can you tell?? I’m probably the only forum member that wear extensions!

No, you’re not. But I usually go for wigs and hairpieces.

rock on!!! I have to say I feel bald without them now!! I’m glad I’m not the only one!

Quote:

whippetluv Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:16 pm Post subject:

——————————————————————————–

Thanks guys! Yeah I have been fighting it for like 15 years now. Its not always horrible, mostly a dry rash that is not tooo red.

My sister had something similar and nothing worked ’til she used Kenalog spray.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.