Super rare Japanese Pokemon and Okami plush

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Super rare Japanese Pokemon and Okami plush

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Updated!

These four are up on ebay right now, and the rest have sold. :3 I can pull the auctions (unless they get bids, but so far they don’t) if somebody wants to just buy them outright.

Canvas Eevee $99

Canvas Umbreon $99

Canvas Flareon $99

Canvas Jolteon $129

Lauren
      Participant

Wow, I had no idea the Chibiterasu was going for so much. I bought that in my first year here in Japan, as well as this changing tea cup set and the limited edition for the game that came with a nifty box and a bunch of tiny extras. Never regretted it.

I’m pretty lucky that I still have good access to all these things living here. (I think I actually have quite a few of those smaller eveelutions either from crane machines or the pokemon centers, lol!) Good luck selling, I’m sure someone will be excited to have them. 🙂

SPark
        Participant

I ended up putting most of these on ebay. (And I might put a few more if the offers I got fall through, I am always a little dubious of people who will pay me on their next paycheck…)

But anyhow, they’re not for sale here anymore, there’ over there:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/aidan_rhiannon/m.html?item=291292439120&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

rachelled
          Participant

Pokefan here 🙂 I was just wondering – Is that 1:1 Eevee from the first or second release? For whatever reason I was not fond of the second version (something about the eyebrows I think) but I did really miss my first one from a couple years back.

SPark
            Participant

Oh, sorry, it’s sold. I forgot to update this. I have a couple of the smaller plushes up on ebay right now, but all three of the larger ones sold.

rachelled
              Participant

No worries! Thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.