fbpx

Sun or Moon Dragon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Sun or Moon Dragon?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BigCatKeeper
    Participant

I’m interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts on these two sculpts! I have neither and I am curious to people’s preference and why. They are both so regal.

Nightcrow
      Participant

I have a Sun Ori, but not a Moon Ori, for the simple reason that my Oriental family is Peacock and no Peacock Moon Orientals have ever been produced yet. 🙁

I really want one!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Megan
        Participant

Same, Nightcrow. I have the oriental family in emerald, so I’d love a moon dragon and a sitting young ori in emerald to go with them someday 🙂

Kujacker
          Participant

I have several of the Sun dragon. Really, the Sun and Moon dragons are the same dragon, just flipped… but I personally don’t like the Moon dragon’s front feet? So I don’t think I try to purchase him any time soon.
            I’m bias but I don’t think you could go wrong with any of the oriental sculpts.

merrillannwhite
            Participant

I like the front feet on the Sun dragon better too, but there’s not much difference. Because one is the “Sun” dragon and one the “Moon” I would tend to lean toward warm colors for the first and cool for the second. For example, I have the sun dragon in Sanguine (red, black, and gold) and the moon in Morpho (blue, black, and silver) and they make a great pair.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.