fbpx

Sugar Plum Poads(tm) in store! 1-20-10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Sugar Plum Poads(tm) in store! 1-20-10

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The long Awaited Sugar Plum Poads(tm) are reality! Now you can have more than just a vision of one! https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/

They come with two eyes colors – and yes, you may purchase one of each eye color! πŸ˜€

Susie
      Keymaster

Adaneth
        Participant

YAY! Thanks for the choice!! πŸ˜€

There were 16 blue-eyed Poads before I grabbed mine, and 21 plum-hued eyed Poads. Go get ’em! πŸ˜€

machineguts
          Participant

They’re going fast!

bayoudragon
            Participant

I bought a plum-eyed one… so pretty! But I’m supposed to be paying off debt. :spank:

Maybe I’ll limit my fix to one Windstone a month. I can’t let myself go into withdrawals, now can I? πŸ˜†

I just snagged a blue eyed one =D

Lokie
              Participant

I like the new eye colors. πŸ™‚ As for the poads, I’ll reserve judgment until I see them in people’s photos. Thanks for the head’s up, Susie!

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I HAD to get one :spank: . Hubby will probably divorce me for buying more Windstones, though πŸ˜† .

Mmloda
                  Participant

I so wish I could afford one of those Poads…. But I can’t….ae least not right now…My C.C. is still πŸ˜₯ from last weeks vet bill.

I’ll just have to admire everyone pictures once they post for now…. πŸ™‚

Marzena

Tyrrlin
                    Participant

Missed out on the blue, but snagged one of the last Plum-eyed. There was ONE left when I finished. Go get ‘er! πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

siberakh1
                      Participant

I’m going to have to wait for a few more (hopefully) to come into the store at a later date. Mom only has a credit card to get one (next week would have worked), and I’m the only one with paypal set up (setting up for just one transaction would be silly). That or I’ll just stalk the Flea Market after. So, the birthday present is on hold. :shrug: Congrats to those who have gotten one. Please post pics!

Is it just me or do the Sugar Plums seem to be looking a little angry in those store pics? Perhaps it’s the angle of the shot that makes me think they look angry. πŸ˜†

Jodi
                        Participant

They are pretty, but I’m not collecting the Poads.

Pam

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Is it just me or do the Sugar Plums seem to be looking a little angry in those store pics? Perhaps it’s the angle of the shot that makes me think they look angry. πŸ˜†

They’re ticked off because they were chosen as archive samples, which means they’ll be spending the rest of their lives languishing in a dark cold little box in the corner, instead of being displayed and enjoyed in a bright warm and loving home somewhere.

Adaneth
                            Participant

Awwww, poor babies! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.