fbpx

Submit PYO Photos/Vids Here to Share on Windstone Official Social Media/Blog

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Submit PYO Photos/Vids Here to Share on Windstone Official Social Media/Blog

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

I have a ton of PYO pictures, but the way we used to share them on the forum was photobucket and I don’t think they’re there anymore.. I’m still trying to get used to putting them in posts. A lot of my recent ones I’ve already tagged Windstone Editions in on instagram and Facebook

🐉Dragon
      Participant

I have a ton of PYO pictures, but the way we used to share them on the forum was photobucket and I don’t think they’re there anymore.. I’m still trying to get used to putting them in posts. A lot of my recent ones I’ve already tagged Windstone Editions in on instagram and Facebook

Awesome! We are definitely keeping track of posts we are tagged in on FB and IG now that I am on the team. If you say hi to us on there now, most of the time (unless someone signs their name otherwise) you are talking to me 🙂 !

moonbeam
        Participant

Ah yes, photobucket… I was so sad when I had to let my account go because I knew that all my PYO picture on the Forum would go with it. I thought about re-uploading them to my PYO-threat but decided against it for now. I put he older ones on my Deviantart-page.

K.Unicorn
          Participant

Hey hey! Feel free to use some of mine! These are all ones I’ve painted.

I’m Kevlar_Unicorn on Twitter, KevlarUnicorn on Instagram, and KevlarUnicorn on Facebook! 😀

Check out my art at www.kevlarunicorn.com!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.