fbpx

SUB.ChgWanting Rainbow Hatchies!trade for: See enclosed! : )

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap SUB.ChgWanting Rainbow Hatchies!trade for: See enclosed! : )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I am in search for the Rainbow Hatchers…I am IMPATIENT and dont want to wait!!! 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am willing to trade ANY of the RARE & LIMITED PRODUCTION Pieces I have listed for sale in the Flea Market area for one of each of the Rainbow Hatchies!:D
    Of course lets be realistic with the trade offers PLEASE! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

If there is anyone willing to do a trade, and or have questions Please PM me. πŸ˜€

I WOULD be FOREVER Greatful! Thank You!

Skigod377
    Participant

Ooh thats a pretty darn good trade 😯 You may want to post pics of the COAs, too. I wish I had an extra SK laying around.

Stephanie
      Participant

Good luck! I hope you find one. πŸ™‚

skigod377 wrote:

Ooh thats a pretty darn good trade 😯 You may want to post pics of the COAs, too. I wish I had an extra SK laying around.

Yeah, its one HELL of a deal 😯 . But thats how bad I want one! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† .

I am not at home with them right now…but I will do my best to post pics of The Coa’s of them tonight. πŸ˜€

Thanks, I appreciate ALL the luck I can get right now. Cause I SURE could USE some the way things have been going for me lately. 😯 πŸ˜•

Mmloda
        Participant

Oh I wish I had a SK…I would have traded him for the Griffin is a second… πŸ˜•
          Best of luck on finding one and if you decide to sell the griffins please let me know…I would be interested in giving them a new home… πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

Oh I wish I had a SK…I would have traded him for the Griffin is a second… πŸ˜•
          Best of luck on finding one and if you decide to sell the griffins please let me know…I would be interested in giving them a new home… πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Thanks sweetie! I appreciate that. πŸ˜€

I will definately keep you in mind. Actually someone I talked to recently told me I should just sell them and then wait for the next keeper to come out…BUT, I know me and my luck…I would HAVE to use the money for bills or something, and then not have the Griffs OR the Keeper πŸ˜• πŸ™ . So I am really trying to avoid selling them. I would rather “have” them than “not” does that make any sense? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† . But I would trade them for a SK in a HEARTBEAT. πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

OH OH OH OH !!!! If you don’t have any bites I REALLY want the sitting chick and the Female!!! 😯

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

OH OH OH OH !!!! If you don’t have any bites I REALLY want the sitting chick and the Female!!! 😯

HEHEE! πŸ˜† , well I am GLAD these guys are LOVED! πŸ˜‰ .
            It looks like if I have to sell them (to get a Keeper), maybe I should do an auction type thinggy for them to be fair to everyone interested??

Looks like theres alot of people wanting them 😯 πŸ˜€ , but nobody wanting to trade so far **SIGH** πŸ™ .

Jodi
            Participant

I think not too many of use have Secret Keepers.

emerald212 wrote:

I think not too many of use have Secret Keepers.

Ohhhh….I know they are out there LOL…just really wish I could find one! πŸ˜•

IF I sell the griffs, and “try” to hold onto the money for a Keeper…I am afraid I still wont get one πŸ˜• πŸ™ . Thats why I havent listed them for sale yet.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I only remember about 3 of the forum members having Secret Keepers. There may be more, but none that I know the names of of the top of my head. Mostly people who aren’t on anymore unfortunately.

but even still. If you ever want to sell the female or the sitting chick, think of me! πŸ˜‰ I don’t really have the money at the moment anyhow, but the thought of me completing my set makes me gitty. LOL!

Good luck getting a Keeper hun! I’ll keep an eye out too!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I’ll keep my eyes and ears open for you! I wish you the best of luck and hope you get a bite because this is a doozy of a deal!!! 8)

Thank you both SOO much! I really appreciate it! ANY tips to one would be AWESOME!

The more and more I think about it πŸ˜• …I think I AM going to have to sell them…and wait for the next Keeper to come out.

I will DEFINATELY let you all know tho when/if thats going to happen, if it does…it WILL be soon, promise. πŸ˜• πŸ˜€

I WANT RAINBOW HATCHIES NOW LOL!!!

I have PLENTY to offer in the Flea Market area…see the HUGE list of RARE and LP Pieces I am willing to either SELL OR Trade! I would LOVE to trade tho! πŸ˜€

PLEASE PM me with ANY offers! Thanks Bunches!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.