stuffs for sale again low prices

Home Forums Administration Flea Market stuffs for sale again low prices

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

selling a few things

bg young $35

old green male $70

ruby male $80

empea male $70

bg mother $70

have a few others just need to go throught hem and think of prices lol

Hannah
    Participant

pictures?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tinks
      Participant

pictures pls!

Hannah
        Participant

I’ve seen this person post here before trying to sell something, but ignored requests for pictures that time too, so I’m not hopeful.

I certainly won’t consider buying without pictures though! (hint hint)

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Eh, Dracomancer’s been around a while. I’m sure there are forum members who can vouch for her. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’ll admit I’m aweful about posting photos as it can be such a big process-clearing away a spot, getting the lighting right, dusting said Windstone, getting the photo and uploading it and then posting it-so I’m sure Dracomancer’s just been busy or might not check the thread. I sent her a PM and got a reply within 24 hours so you might try that too 8)

Nicole
            Participant

Ya I’ve pmd about a photo before and they sent me one right away. I don’t know why they don’t post pics on here but they have no problem sending photos out through the pms

Kathleen
              Participant

I can vouch for her ๐Ÿ™‚
                I personally cant post photos here only in emails ๐Ÿ˜ณ thats why I have MG do them for me ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks again MG ((hugs))

Tinks
                Participant

Yeral wrote:

I’ve seen this person post here before trying to sell something, but ignored requests for pictures that time too, so I’m not hopeful.

I certainly won’t consider buying without pictures though! (hint hint)
                  She pm’ed me a few pics today. I can send you the ones i have.

Hannah
                  Participant

Thank you!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.