fbpx

Strawberry leopard cougars!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Strawberry leopard cougars!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    WeRePaNtHeR
    Participant

Like this?

photo 5922368eaa74e242948941c37bdb21ad_zpssijkurzr.jpg

Gotta wait til I get home cause current computer I’m on won’ t let me see the images you’ve posted. Thanks for contributing! πŸ™‚

Mine’s like yours, except a full body image.

That isn’t real is it?

The following web page explains some of the mutant colors that can happen. That picture is of a real taxidermied animal. It’s color is either a RARE mutation OR it’s an example of an old faded black leopard taxidermy. Like when a pet black cat turns brown when it sits in the sun too much during summer! -laughs-
      http://messybeast.com/genetics/mutant-leopards.html

Thanks so much for your help and that link! Yes, big cats are the most awesome creature ever *nodsnodsnods* of course how could “I” not agree, LOL.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
      Participant

How about a cougar sculpt done in uber rare strawberry “erythristic” african leopard? πŸ™‚

Sure!

Squee! I might not be able to get it if it’s produced but I can oggle the bejeebus out of it!!!

Pam

Like this?

Imagine an Oriental painted like that, holding a red tigers-eye stone.

Melody
          Keymaster

Like this?

I’ve been trying to find out if this is for real or not. Hard to tell, but I read an eyewitness description of a strawberry red leopard as being “rich mahogany color with red brown spots”.
            There are photos of a live leopard with light reddish spots on a tan background.

Prezaurian
            Participant

Like this?

-drops from the mental image-

-gets back up- I’d LOVE to see any of the larger oriental sculpts (oriental, sun, moon) with that coloration. In either metallic OR normal colors. Or on the cougar sculpt. πŸ˜‰

Prezaurian
              Participant

πŸ˜€ Not a prob, Werepanther!

Melody
                Keymaster

Like this?

-gets back up- I’d LOVE to see any of the larger oriental sculpts (oriental, sun, moon) with that coloration. In either metallic OR normal colors. Or on the cougar sculpt. πŸ˜‰

Another thing about this pic; isn’t that a jaguar?? His head looks too large and he seems to have little spots inside the rosettes.

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant

Like this?

Another thing about this pic; isn’t that a jaguar?? His head looks too large and he seems to have little spots inside the rosettes.

It’s listed as a leopard but I thought it looked like it had a large head for a leopard too and may be a strawberry jaguar too. Either way you could do the color scheme as either species and it would be the most awesome thing ever I think. πŸ˜‰
                    Susie says it’s fairly time consuming to do all those spots on cougar sculpts, but I hope you’ll still do them and not burn out on them completely after the initial test paints. There is so much demand for them and I know the money is there for that demand, + if your a leopard person like me, they’re always on the MUST HAVE NOW list. I plan to start saving a bundle for upcoming cougar sculpts if they have spots or fantasy paint jobs.

I’m pretty sure the answer is can’t do that or no thanks, but I gotta ask. Any chance you’d trade me a PYO ki-rin (see classified ads) for a GB of some type? Espec. a uni baby or colt? I’m trying to help out a less fortunate collector on this site get a GB of some kind. Feel lame asking but hey, doesn’t hurt to ask, right?!

Aggie83
                    Participant

Ummm, has anyone else seen the FB post by Melody. werepanther – you are gonna swoon.

-Edited- Here it is…..drool.
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JynXx
                      Participant

All are pretty kitties. Don’t see any melanistic or pseudo-melanistic jaguars, though :/

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                        β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                        β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                        β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                        β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

WeRePaNtHeR
                        Participant

OH .. MY.. GOD.. *swoons* WEREPANTHER WANT! WEREPANTHER WANT NOW! MINE. MINE. MINE!!!

MUST ROB BANK. BIT OF PRISON TIME, MEH, SOOO WORTH IT!!! LOL.
                          (I’d never “really” rob a bank of course.)

Why? Why?! Did you have to show this to me Aggie?! EEEEEEEEE.

I can only hope by some minor miracle I have the funds to get one of them when they are sold. The dark brown and light cream ones make a lovely pairing! My soul is available to rent for one of them! It’s mostly untarnished! I’ll, I’ll be your best friend forever if you send me one Melody, I’ll, give you my whole life savings! Two septims! (Skyrim nerd reference.)

My boyfriend is going to have to chain me to a radiator when these are for sale if I can’t get one, and I’m not sure that is going to hold me dragging it to the Windstone factory across state from Wisconsin towards the gravity of their pull!

I’m going to lose sleep revisiting these images until I either get one or they are sold to someone else. Literally. (I have a very steel trap train of though sometimes.)

WeRePaNtHeR
                          Participant

All are pretty kitties. Don’t see any melanistic or pseudo-melanistic jaguars, though :/

Those would rock too!

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

I wonder if those are grab bags or ebay pieces, they are so beautiful! I also see a peek at the wolves =D They look nice too.

WeRePaNtHeR
                              Participant

I wonder if those are grab bags or ebay pieces, they are so beautiful! I also see a peek at the wolves =D They look nice too.

*Gollum voice* … my preciousss… *hunched over werepanther caressing the computer screen*

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

OH .. MY.. GOD.. *swoons* WEREPANTHER WANT! WEREPANTHER WANT NOW! MINE. MINE. MINE!!!

MUST ROB BANK. BIT OF PRISON TIME, MEH, SOOO WORTH IT!!! LOL.
                                  (I’d never “really” rob a bank of course.)

Why? Why?! Did you have to show this to me Aggie?! EEEEEEEEE.

I can only hope by some minor miracle I have the funds to get one of them when they are sold. The dark brown and light cream ones make a lovely pairing! My soul is available to rent for one of them! It’s mostly untarnished! I’ll, I’ll be your best friend forever if you send me one Melody, I’ll, give you my whole life savings! Two septims! (Skyrim nerd reference.)

My boyfriend is going to have to chain me to a radiator when these are for sale if I can’t get one, and I’m not sure that is going to hold me dragging it to the Windstone factory across state from Wisconsin towards the gravity of their pull!

I’m going to lose sleep revisiting these images until I either get one or they are sold to someone else. Literally. (I have a very steel trap train of though sometimes.)

All very interesting… ~sips tea.~ Very interesting. Let’s see where this one goes…

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.