fbpx

straggler cougars?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody straggler cougars?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Great photos, mashubert! And thank you for posting them–they show his face really well, and he has a lovely face. 🙂

Amstaff
      Participant

Yeah, seeing these pics made me want one even more, he is beautiful !! Im glad I got to snag one with this 2nd batch 🙂

rachelled
        Participant

I’m even more excited to get mine after those photos…! They look stunning.

Lokie
          Participant

My cougar from the first batch came in and I’m super happy with him! He’s so awesomesauce! Now I need to get a photo of all my pebbles together =)

photo IMG_4843_zpscerrpeqo.jpg

rachelled
            Participant

My cougar from the first batch came in and I’m super happy with him! He’s so awesomesauce! Now I need to get a photo of all my pebbles together =)

photo IMG_4843_zpscerrpeqo.jpg

Those mice are TOO cute.

Lokie
              Participant

Those mice are TOO cute.

Those are some premade hairless Dime Rats by nEVEr-mor. I can see how they can be mistaken for mice at that size. They are tiny! Here is her DeviantArt page:
                http://never-mor.deviantart.com/

I agree, her stuff is adorable! I have six at the moment and want more.

I’ve only been lucky enough to catch one of her Dime Rat commission slots, and here are the ones I commissioned:
                 photo il_570xN.564553486_1xnj_zpszyj2jzpi.jpg
                And the reference photo I sent her of my rats for color/markings:
                 photo d43c234c-a227-4c4e-b9fb-2bb25a4a8d17_zps005cfbee.jpg

Melody
                Keymaster

Those mice are TOO cute.

Those are some premade hairless Dime Rats by nEVEr-mor. I can see how they can be mistaken for mice at that size. They are tiny! Here is her DeviantArt page:

I’ve only been lucky enough to catch one of her Dime Rat commission slots, and here are the ones I commissioned:

AWWW!!

Melody
                  Keymaster

Are there going to be any straggler tan cougars per chance?

Dang release happened while I was at work, then “all stock was in carts”, then it was the ole’ “notify when back in stock notification” *snarls* I musta clicked to try to snag one a dozen or so times when they where still tied up in carts just in case one dropped back as available, but to no avail! *sticks snout to screen* I NEED one! *whine* *whine* *whine*

Yes, I have painted a bunch more. I hope to have these as a regular item in the store, so no panic necessary.

Aggie83
                    Participant

Is there still a possibility of a GB safari cougar batch? squeak, squeakity, squeak, squeakins

WeRePaNtHeR
                      Participant

Are there going to be any straggler tan cougars per chance?

Dang release happened while I was at work, then “all stock was in carts”, then it was the ole’ “notify when back in stock notification” *snarls* I musta clicked to try to snag one a dozen or so times when they where still tied up in carts just in case one dropped back as available, but to no avail! *sticks snout to screen* I NEED one! *whine* *whine* *whine*

Yes, I have painted a bunch more. I hope to have these as a regular item in the store, so no panic necessary.

Eeeee!!!!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
                        Participant

Is there still a possibility of a GB safari cougar batch? squeak, squeakity, squeak, squeakins

Yesssss!!!! SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

rachelled
                          Participant

Those mice are TOO cute.

omigosh! Thanks for sharing, I’m dying of the adorable levels in these photos. Love your rats, too!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.