StormDancer's PYO's Updated 5/23/16

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone StormDancer's PYO's Updated 5/23/16

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    StormDancer
    Participant

Thank you Rylorien and JynXx! Neptune and Copper Penny are both favorites of mine too and I have kept them for myself along with the Copper Forest Griffin. All the others have found good homes.  I always just try to paint something I would like and then hope that others enjoy them as well. So far that seems to work.

JynXx, I haven’t forgotten either.  Just let me know when you’re ready and we can get it done!

Looking for:
      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kujacker
      Participant

Ah, these are all lovely. I’m quite fond of your “second kirin” and “first kitsune”.

JynXx
        Participant

@StormDancer – hopefully soon 🙂 Life has been crazy, but I do have some ideas for them!

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
          ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
          ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
          ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
          ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

StormDancer
          Participant

Thank you Kujacker!

JynXx, no worries, I sure understand a crazy life.

Looking for:

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

I really like your Amethyst Keeper. It looks like he was a lot of work.

…and I LOVE the Copper Penny kitsune!! Very nice work 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

StormDancer
              Participant

Thank you Angelika. Yes,  the Amethyst dragon took a lot of work. I started out thinking he was going to be white with purple highlights here and there. He just didn’t want to be white.

The Copper Penny Kitsune was one of those I’m not sure what I want to do, so toss paint at it and see what happens. Lol

Looking for:

StormDancer
                Participant

Here is The Morrigan, a PYO Oriental Dragon that I am working on. I think she is maybe about halfway finished.

I’m trying to get the effect of subtle iridescent highlights, like a raven has in its feathers.  She has been a challenge so far.

Looking for:

GardenNinja
                  Participant

And I’m glad he didn’t! 😀

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                    Participant

The Morrigan is very interesting.  I’m looking forward to seeing her when she is finished.

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

^^ same! Looks great so far!!

What colour of eyes will she have?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

StormDancer
                        Participant

Lol. Me too He is a beautiful dragon! Glad he got a great home!

Looking for:

StormDancer
                          Participant

lol I’m looking forward to seeing how she ends up too! I never know, I just paint until they tell me they are done.

I’m not sure on her eyes yet. I ordered lavender with the sculpt, But I don’t think I will be using them on her.

With the Windstone Lavender eyes…

With custom eyes, Green. A couple of sizes to small. I need to order the correct sized eyes once I decide which I prefer.

With custom eyes, Driftwood. Again to small and I need to order the correct size, but this is the one I am leaning toward right now…

Looking for:

Mika
                            Participant

The driftwood eyes do look the best of the three imo.

etruscan
                              Participant

I like the green, but the driftwood are nice too.

tig3r06
                                Participant

That’s a tough choice, but I’m leaning a little towards driftwood also.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.