Store Updated- about the 'missing' items

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Store Updated- about the 'missing' items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Hello all! As you may have noticed (and I got two PMs about) the Windstone Store has been updated. A few of you noticed that many of the items that were previously listed in the store, but were ‘out of stock‘ are now completely gone. Tom’s updated the store and has removed the items that Windstone is not going to be making more of, to help prevent confusion.

This is the only tricky thing about “Limited Production” items- once Windstone decides not to make anymore, they don’t! Limited Production items are supposed to remain Limited and special. So, get ’em while you can. ๐Ÿ™‚

Before anyone gets too excited and asks “Does that mean that there will be MORE of any ‘out of stock’ item that is left?” The simple answer is- ‘probably’. There is a high likelihood that they will, which is why they are still there- but do not use this as a guarantee that they will make more. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Susie
        Keymaster

Quote:

“Does that mean that there will be MORE of any ‘out of stock’ item that is left?” The simple answer is- ‘probably’.

If you wish to be emailed when an “out of stock” item is again available, please email me with the name of the item and “waiting list” in the subject line and I will add you to the waiting list for that item. Please email separately for each item you are interested in.

susie@windstoneeditions.com or service@windstoneeditions.com

Participant

Just curious. I thought the white griffins were selling out of their last batch. The crouching chick is sold out but the item listing is still there. Does that mean another batch will be made?

Susie
            Keymaster

Quote:

Just curious. I thought the white griffins were selling out of their last batch. The crouching chick is sold out but the item listing is still there. Does that mean another batch will be made?

๐Ÿ˜ฎ What a quick observation! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

No, this is the last batch. We haven’t removed them from the store yet because they just sold out and there is the chance that someone who has ordered one but hasn’t paid for it yet might cancel their order in which case I would put one back into stock.

Mmloda
              Participant

I have a question also….I noticed that in the DRAGON section there is still an area for the hatching kinglet but when I click on it it states that there are no items available, so I was wondering if there are going to be more hatching kinglets in a different color or if the brown hatching kinglet will ever come back? ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

Susie
                Keymaster

Quote:

I have a question also….I noticed that in the DRAGON section there is still an area for the hatching kinglet but when I click on it it states that there are no items available, so I was wondering if there are going to be more hatching kinglets in a different color or if the brown hatching kinglet will ever come back?

We don’t know if or when there will be more Hatching Kinglets – we only know there are none available now. ๐Ÿ™‚ (However there will probably not be more brown ones) To find out if and when there might be more in other colors you’ll have to “Ask Melody” on the forum.

Mmloda
                  Participant

Thanks Susie…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.