Store & Site issues

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Store & Site issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Blight
    Participant

I’ve been talking to Susie about this, and I’ve continued today to encounter errors.

I missed out on notifs for product announcements & re-stocks, as well as my passwords reset on their own. All my mailing lists were revoked, however now it logs me out everytime I try to sign up to a mailing list.

Kim
      Blocked

I have not had the same issues as Wolfrott but does anyone know what is wrong with this site? The store seems to be working okay for me but why is this main site and forum so painfully slow? Even if I am the only one on here, when I try to open a page or send a message, it spins in circles and takes like 2-5 minutes to load and if I refresh anything when sending a message or posting on the forum then it double posts. Is there something wrong with the website in general that was not just affecting the old store because I am finding it painful to look through the forums and send messages now especially if I am in a hurry and nothing will load.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
        Participant

I have not had the same issues as Wolfrott but does anyone know what is wrong with this site? The store seems to be working okay for me but why is this main site and forum so painfully slow? Even if I am the only one on here, when I try to open a page or send a message, it spins in circles and takes like 2-5 minutes to load and if I refresh anything when sending a message or posting on the forum then it double posts. Is there something wrong with the website in general that was not just affecting the old store because I am finding it painful to look through the forums and send messages now especially if I am in a hurry and nothing will load.

Yes, Susie and company know that the Forum is not working well. The store and the Forum are now on different servers, which is why the store is working better than the Forum (and why you can buy from the store even if the Forum is down). They’re working to move the Forum to the same server as the store.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.