fbpx

Store Problems?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant

Anyone else having problems with the store? It takes forever to load and then when it does, the format is not right. I cant shop 😥

Laurie
        Participant

Sorry Ski, I was just in there window shopping and it was working great for me. 😕
          How’s the ear?

Skigod377
          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Sorry Ski, I was just in there window shopping and it was working great for me. 😕
            How’s the ear?

Doesnt hurt, but hearing is still muted. Its really inconvenient and a little disconcerting.

Also, PP was freezing up when I tried to send out that $7. I’ll try again now. Hopefully it will work! :roll:… And it doesnt. Im forever stuck on the logging in page. I cant pay for the lap, either. I will try on my moms computer at home. Maybe the store problem and the PP problem are just this computer. Aaaand never mind. Its been sent. It just wouldnt work when I clicked the link attached to the email. What drama. :shout:

Susie
            Keymaster

Ski – is it working o.k. now? The Amethyst Curled dragons are in the store.

Skigod377
              Participant

Susie wrote:

Ski – is it working o.k. now? The Amethyst Curled dragons are in the store.

No its not. Every other page will load, just not the store. I cant get one. Can one be saved for me? You can box it w/the lap and I can pay this week.

Susie
                Keymaster

Yes, Ski, I will save one for you. I hope no one else is having this problem.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Susie wrote:

Yes, Ski, I will save one for you. I hope no one else is having this problem.

Thanks Girl. So far it just seems to be me. Hope its just a work computer problem and everything will be ok at home. Its still odd, though.

Skigod377
                    Participant

Well I can see the store from home, so it must be the computers at work. Odd.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.