Store Glitch?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Stephanie
      Participant

Or is it just an accident?
        The silver male my husband bought yesterday by using my account. I have an invoice saying the order is complete, but there’s a silver male in my shopping cart. Is my order complete? Or do I need to check out again? Did another silver accidentally end up in my cart and I just need to remove him?

Help! πŸ™‚

Mmloda
        Participant

Your best bet would be to email susie and ask her…SHe’ll figure it out for you and remove him if need be. πŸ™‚

Marzena

I’ve seen this happen with a few of my purchases. I usually just remove the item from the cart after I receive confirmation that the order went through. I haven’t had any problems with those orders.

frozendragon
          Participant

yeah email Susie…

sometimes that happens to orders…I know it’s happened a few times…it’s best they know about it…but I don’t think there’s anything they can do with it right now…

Susie
            Keymaster

People have mentioned this before. I think (and this is a wild guess) that happens when you haven’t printed the very last page of your order – I think it’s the “invoice” page or maybe an order confirmation page? If you print that out, I think the item will go out of your cart. Will someone let me know if this is the case?

dragonmedley
              Participant

I just ordered something, and the 2 PYOs I previously bought (and received) were still in my cart. I just emptied it. I don’t print anything except for the paypal thing.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I never print anything and never noticed that problem… O.o

Stephanie
                Participant

I cleared him from my shopping cart before he arrived, and he still got here fine. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I’ve had things hang around in my cart after I’ve ordered and received them. After having messed with it several times, I find if I “print” the invoice to my screen, I don’t have the problem, but if I forget to do that last step, the item stays in the cart. It doesn’t keep it from being shipped to me and I’ve never gotten a duplicate item, so it really isn’t that much of a problem, just an oddity. πŸ˜‰

Susie
                    Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

I’ve had things hang around in my cart after I’ve ordered and received them. After having messed with it several times, I find if I “print” the invoice to my screen, I don’t have the problem, but if I forget to do that last step, the item stays in the cart. It doesn’t keep it from being shipped to me and I’ve never gotten a duplicate item, so it really isn’t that much of a problem, just an oddity. πŸ˜‰

This is what I thought! The very last page – which is an invoice – used to be invisable white type on white background – but it should show now with black type. If you print that page, the items will not stay in your cart. I had this happen with another shopping cart and thought it might be the problem with ours as well. It does not affect your order, just clears out the cart in preparation for your next order.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Susie wrote:

This is what I thought! The very last page – which is an invoice – used to be invisable white type on white background – but it should show now with black type. If you print that page, the items will not stay in your cart. I had this happen with another shopping cart and thought it might be the problem with ours as well. It does not affect your order, just clears out the cart in preparation for your next order.

Last time I ordered something (Feb. 16) it still showed up as white type on the white background.

Stephanie
                        Participant

I’m still getting white type too.

Jodi
                          Participant

Yeah, me too. If I highlight it, it shows up, but it’s still very light.

Susie
                            Keymaster

Stephanie wrote:

I’m still getting white type too.

Wonderful. 😯 I think we paid someone to fix that! I’ll have to see what we can do!!! I thought it was all fixed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.