fbpx

STILL TAKING OFFERS ON THE OLD GREEN DRAGONS

Home Forums Administration Flea Market STILL TAKING OFFERS ON THE OLD GREEN DRAGONS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

Okay it’s like starting over I have a few more that I may sell these will have a starting price though. I don’t have to sell these and these will be up for I week only. So that would be 4/12/2012 Methods of Payment are Pay Pal, checks or money order. All these have there boxes and have been kept in my enclosed china cabinets. Any shipping costs or duty fees are the responsibility of the buyer. About payments I will take short time (with in a month)payments only. Thank you.

See my albums at the link Adaneth gave for me.

4/5/2012 Green Curl current offer 100.00 —–ends 4/12/2012
      4/7/2012 Green Emperor Sold.

If anyone is interested in any of the other pieces please P.M me with your offer.
      Now going to add to this sale. But listen I am thinking of selling these pieces if I get some decent offers. All the pictures are at the same place. At the start of the pictures I mention any flaws that are in the piece. I don’t want any surprises and there are lots of pictures there so please look at them all. I am not the best picture taker and my camera does not want to charge anymore so I had to work hani-capped trying to get pictures of these.There are a few flaws with a few of them but believe me they are all nice pieces expecially the older ones for there age that is. So here is a list of my maybe sellers all that you see here is up. Except the ones sold already Pink Lap,Ruby Emp, Green Emp, and the Rock draon. Again Thanks for looking.

windstonefan

Adaneth
      Participant

Here is a live link to photos of the pink Lap Dragon

I hope this is not against the rules, just want to help Evelyn out! Good luck selling! 🙂

windstonefan
        Participant

Bumping for now but may add more dragons to this sale. Or just look on eBay as they may just go up there tomorrow if I have the time to list them.
          eBay seller name: poodlesforyou

windstonefan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.