fbpx

Still alive…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Still alive…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Yes I AM still alive… sorry for disappearing like two months ago. XD My new computer got a virus and I haven’t been able to get it fixed yet so I’m at the library.

Some news…

We did get kicked out of our house, but we still have our old one so we moved back there. I actually like it better there, so, uh… yay? I guess? o.o; I dunno quite what’s going to happen with the other one yet though…

uh, what else… my birthday is March 24th XD I’ll be 22~ *flails*

I guess that’s it for now. Just wanted to let you know I ain’t dead XD I won’t be able to post much til I get my computer fixed though so don’t expect to see me around much for a while yet. ^^;

edit: I know my sig pic is a little big but I’m unable to change it at the moment. I will get it fixed asap :3

Adaneth
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know what’s up! I hope you can get your computer fixed soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Me too, I’ve been having nightmares about it for months XD;

Duld
      Participant

hope you get your comptr fixed soon, (and welcome to the line of comebacks, I’ve counted like 2-3 a week ;D so good when friends gather again)

Stephanie
        Participant

Good to hear from you!

omg I just now got my computer fixed, but now I’m freaking out can’t can’t think straight. I have so much crap to catch up on and I don’t know where to begin. x.x I probably still won’t be able to get on more than once a week without having panic attacks of more viruses. x.x;;

siberakh1
          Participant

Good to hear you are still alive and have a roof over your head! ๐Ÿ™‚

yeah and the bank still hasn’t done anything about the other house either, even though we stopped paying the mortgage in December. x.x I dunno what’s going on but I’m losing my mind…

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

It is good to hear from you. I’m glad you got your computer back and you still have a home.

yeah but… for how long? x.x *has panic attack*

Setsunawolf
              Participant

PaperCut wrote:

omg I just now got my computer fixed, but now I’m freaking out can’t can’t think straight. I have so much crap to catch up on and I don’t know where to begin. x.x I probably still won’t be able to get on more than once a week without having panic attacks of more viruses. x.x;;

Get virus software, that should help a little w/ the panic attacks. Don’t worry overmuch about the house. You can’t do anything about it so why let it stress you out? I know not much help, my cousin has panic attacks as well, but sometimes being reminded she’s can’t do anything about and not to let it get to her helps. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

I have Bit Defender with the antivirus/spyware/nasties and firewall but I’m still nervous… ugh. I have like, I dunno the technical name for it, but like a computer phobia now. XD;

edit: I have Malwarebytes too and CCleaner…

hey… yeah I’m still around… haven’t been on for like over two months now cause I have this weird computer phobia I guess… O.o; which is a problem since I can’t sell my windstones without a computer XD *pathetic*

Christine
                Participant

Aww, I’m sorry about your computer.

What’s got you so phobic? Did you lose a lot of data in the attack? Just a very stressful and overwhelming situation? I totally understand.

I bought a 200-gig external hard drive, that’s where I keep almost all my important data. Not on my computer. That way, if my computer crashes, I can rest easy knowing I haven’t lost years of digital artwork, schoolwork, records and data. Just the stuff on my actual computer. It makes me much less nervous about viral attacks and losing anything. Maybe that would help you out?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.