fbpx

Stephanie's Art – Dog Ate Some of it :(

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Stephanie's Art – Dog Ate Some of it :(

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Leigha wrote:

looks like the dragon’s flight test proved fatal O.O

I feel kind of bad for it, but I laughed when I saw what Leigha said…

I’m assuming Apoxie won’t hurt the dog, will it? I think the dog’s more important then the sculptures, right? (though you might not have thought so when you were probably wanting to punt that dog to next Tuesday…)

Stephanie
    Participant

I was so heartbroken. I get way too attached to things. But yes, Supai is more important. I don’t think he actually swallowed any of it…he just loves to chew things. There were lots of little pieces around that he could have gobbled up, but he didn’t. I think he’ll be fine.

Maria
      Participant

Bad dog! Sorry about that, Stephanie.

Well, at least he’ll be okay. But that is really too bad about your sculptures… at least my dog when I was younger just tore through the garbage can… smelly, but it’s not something you’ve worked your butt off to make…

Amanda
        Participant

Oh no!! What a little booger! 😯 Gotta love your pets but sometimes they drive you batty! I am glad though that he didn’t get sick or anything, but that’s such a shame you lost so many pieces πŸ™ My little blue butterfly dragon is safe out of kitties reach 😳

Stephanie
          Participant

Eleu wrote:

Oh no!! What a little booger! 😯 Gotta love your pets but sometimes they drive you batty! I am glad though that he didn’t get sick or anything, but that’s such a shame you lost so many pieces πŸ™ My little blue butterfly dragon is safe out of kitties reach 😳

I’m glad for that! πŸ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.