fbpx

Stephanie's Art – Dog Ate Some of it :(

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Stephanie's Art – Dog Ate Some of it :(

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

More pieces!

I’m rather scared about painting them, though…anyone want to take a crack at it? πŸ˜€

You can build scales one at a time in clay, I do it with Apoxie Sculpt all the time. I’d consider experimenting with the AS, it doesn’t need to be baked, and sets up really nice, but still gives you about 4 hours of tinkering time.

I am seriously considering doing some sculpting with some soon, outside of repairing things that is. πŸ™‚

Kyrin

Stephanie
      Participant

I’ll look into it. πŸ˜€ I’d like to be able to do more details.

Thanks!

Stephanie
        Participant

I did some more painted glass pendants yesterday and today, and they’re up on Ebay if anyone wants to look at them. πŸ˜€

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstephschevy

EDIT: I also ordered some apoxie sculpt, thanks for the suggestion, Kyrin!

Stephanie
          Participant

Here’s what I’ve done yesterday and today. Good art days! These are all on ebay as well.

ACEOs:

Katherine
            Participant

Wow! Your sculpts and drawings are so neat!

Stephanie
              Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Wow! Your sculpts and drawings are so neat!

Thank you so much! I’m so excited, one of my ACEOs has a bid on ebay. Woo! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                Participant

My ebay listings end in a few hours, so this is a little bump if anyone is interested. πŸ˜€

They look really nice but I am still trying to not spend on stuff that isn’t food. You can’t eat those, can you?

Stephanie
                  Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

They look really nice but I am still trying to not spend on stuff that isn’t food. You can’t eat those, can you?

Well, my dog did eat a pair of particularly nice wings I’d sculpted….

But no, not people food. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                    Participant

Here’s a piece that I just finished today. I have a few more in the process of being painted, but I’m so in love with this guy. πŸ˜€

This is a Da vinci Dragon, named by my husband. Da vinci dragons are dragons that are born without wings, and they need to find other methods of giving themselves flight.

This little guy is young, and is experimenting. He’s taken two different feathers, and tied them around himself with a small vine. He’s on the precipice of flying, and seeing if his invention works.

Amanda
                      Participant

Aww! I love that idea! Hehehe, I am hoping to see him succeed! πŸ˜‰

Lokie
                        Participant

The story behind the Da vinci Dragons is interesting. I hope that little feller makes it! And it not, maybe next attempt. And if not then, well, maybe he’ll be content as a land dwelling dragon πŸ˜†

Stephanie
                          Participant

Sigh. I came home today to find that my dog had gotten up on the buffet and chewed some of my sculptures. My orange fish is gone, one of my snake dragons is gone, and…saddest for me, my Da Vinci Dragon is gone. Chewed to bits. πŸ˜₯

Leigha
                            Participant

looks like the dragon’s flight test proved fatal O.O

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.