"Starry Night" PYO KiRin on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Starry Night" PYO KiRin on Ebay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cailin
    Participant

I didn’t know where else to ask: Does anyone know who painted this piece??? It’s absolutely beautiful!!!

sarah
      Participant

Wow way to happen upon a thread, it was me, I just haven’t shrank my latest pieces and submitted them here on the forums yet. Thank you, I’m super excited with how it turned out, I think including the original print in the photos really made it pop! ^_^;

sarah
        Participant

I am SO sorry if I double post on you, I think my first post was just “under” you and not a reply. It was me ^_^ thanks!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I must say, I gawked at this PYO for quite a while myself! It’s awesome!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Cailin
            Participant

Oh Wow Eviecats! KUDOS! I am absolutely in love with the piece! I’m trying to scrounge up the change to bid on it. The painting as the back drop really does make it pop! Van Gogh has always been my favorite painter and, of course, Strry Night my favorite painting. I am so impressed! and I like the fact that you don’t air brush, the idea that you had to make each individual brush stroke makes it that much more personal.

sarah
              Participant

Awe thanks! ^_^; I started with a sequin black and sheens of metallic blues and violets over her and then did the thick starry strokes, I just relisted but if you don’t nab this one just contact me to create another, kirins are fortunately the one thing that the pyo store always has! =D

Cailin
                Participant

Wow thank you for the offer! Hopefully I can swoop up this lil fella, but if not at least I wont have to cry…

To be honest, I have never been a huge fan of PYO’s, mainly because I lack the talent to do anything like that myself… But this little KiRin has changed my mind. I’d love to see a whole Van Gogh series! Some Olive Trees, Wheatfield with Cypresses, maybe a Mullberry Tree… Hehehe I’m just fantasizing.

Really though, amazing work! I’m so glad you chose this theme.

sarah
                  Participant

Haha you know the first things I thought of when it was done were poppies and the iris! ^_^

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.