St. Patrick's Day PIF Raffle

Home Forums Miscellany Community St. Patrick's Day PIF Raffle

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

I just received the raffle today – and was very surprised! Firstly because the card is just simply gorgeous (watercolor flowers, looks like something reminiscent of Nambroth’s work) and I got a scratch card (didn’t win anything, but I’d never had a scratch card before and it was fun!). Secondly, the sculpts. Yes, SCULPTS! I was expecting the Emerald Peacock fledge from the previous raffle, and I’ve never held or even seen one in real life and I didn’t know they were so BIG! And he has such a sweet face! And then, there was another box in there – a Verizon 2 Violet Flame hatcher! Its true, he does look like he’s riding around in a little bumper car! I love the Violet Flame color! So, Mary, you’re such a sweet soul! I loved everything!

I will be taking pictures soon! They’re currently hanging out with all their friends while I get my shelves put together. As for the next PIF, I’m still deciding what to PIF with, but its gonna be an Easter one! So keep an eye out soon! I do have to say real quick – I am so, so glad I joined this forum. It has a collection of some of the nicest, sweetest people, and in this world with all that’s going on, its really become kind of a refuge. You’re all awesome.

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
      Participant

Congrats Celestial Rainstorm.ENJOY!!
        That was awesome Mary.Very thoughtful and I thank everyone for carrying PIF on.Thank you all for being the incredible folks that you all are.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
        Participant

Awww….you’re very welcome. Thanks to everyone who participated and showed what a wonderful community Windstone forum truly is.

Jellyfish
          Participant

Thats awesome!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Yah! Congrats again!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.