fbpx

St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    🐉Dragon
    Participant

ENTER HERE: https://windstoneeditions.com/the-windstone-raffle/

NOTE: This will be different from the monthly raffles, so the rules are a bit different. You can only enter through the link above, no emails!

Enter for a chance to WIN this Scratching Dragon, painted in “Shamrock”. A unique, refurbished treasure originating from our former North Hollywood workshop, this piece has been a part of Melody Peña’s personal collection for over 15 years.

He mirrors the esteemed Emerald family’s aesthetic, with a few distinct twists.
      🌟He boasts green eyes and a prominent emerald stone, set within his forehead.
      🌟He carries the classic North Hollywood basepad, marking his heritage.
      🌟He has been re-touched with more green hues.
      🌟Dimensions: 8” L x 4” W x 9” H

This piece was a production “Emerald” color that has been touched up by M. Peña to be one-of-a-kind. Signed.

🐉To enter, simply visit the link above.

*Open to US and Canada (excluding Quebec) residents over 16 only. See the full Terms and Conditions in on the entry page.
      **The entry deadline is March 16 at 11:59 PST and a winner will be chosen on March 17, St. Patrick’s Day

Bodine
      Participant

WOW!Too cool.That is nice.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

🐉Dragon
        Participant

🚨 Important Update for Our Giveaway Participants 🚨

We’ve become aware of misleading attempts aimed at our giveaway (mostly on social media). To ensure you’re protected and to maintain a fair opportunity for all:

🔸Official Entry: Please use only the link provided above, or on our Facebook page for entry. Beware of any alternative links, as they are not authorized.

🔸No Purchase Required: Participation in our giveaway does not necessitate any purchases or the disclosure of credit card details. Should you encounter requests for such information, please recognize these as illegitimate.

🔸Announcing the Winner: The authentic winner will be notified directly through email by us on March 17th. Any claims of winning prior to this announcement can be disregarded as incorrect.

We prioritize your safety and the fairness of our giveaway. Please adhere strictly to the official entry methods listed. We’re excited to reveal the genuine winner on March 17, St. Patrick’s Day!

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Catriona
          Participant

Has anyone won it yet. Haven’t heard anything yet.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Catriona
            Participant

Today we are supposed to hear. Nothing yet. I’m still hopeful.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Susie
              Keymaster

This raffle has ended and I have emailed the winner. I have not heard back from them yet – we cannot announce who it is without their permission. Check your email!

We have had someone let us know they had received a phishing scam notice on Facebook telling them that they had won the raffle – that is not from us. If you receive a message through Facebook or any other means other than an email from me – please confirm with me at service@windstoneeditions.com or phone us at 800 982-4464 to check on it. Thank you!

Catriona
                Participant

I hope it’s a real Windstone fan who won it. I’m just worried it could be someone who set up an email address to get it to sell it. Not a real lover of Windstone. . I hope it’s not true. Peace and good will.

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

Maybe the email didn’t go through for some reason? Perhaps try it again?

Bodine
                    Participant

Congrats to the winner!

KatPotter
                      Participant

Checks and re-checks email

Congratulations to the winner

Kelleen
                        Participant

Any announcement w the winner? This waiting is killing me!!!!!

Bodine
                          Participant

If the winner doesn’t want it posted publicly,Windstone respects their wishes and won’t post it.
                            Or maybe the winner hasn’t seen the email 😁

Catriona
                            Participant

Someone finally won it. Good for them.

etruscan
                              Participant

Posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page:

St-Patricks-Day_Raffle_March2024

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.