fbpx

Squeak Poll for 2017

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Squeak Poll for 2017

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

An idea came to me this morning and I don’t think it’s a particularly bad one.

While Melody already has a thread for people to squeak out for pieces they want to see, I thought it might be interesting to have everyone post ONE answer to each of the following questions about what you would love to see MOST in 2017. (In other words, this is not a ‘list everything you absolutely want’ thread! It’s an ‘I absolutely must have this piece this year’ thread.)

I know it’s incredibly difficult to narrow your wants down to one thing and there’s no doubt that there is a lot of overlap of appreciation for some of the colors (both dreamscape and fireberry were widely appreciated, for example)…but do your best to only pick one answer!

So copy-paste this list and answer away!

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style):
      The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style):
      The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for:
      The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for:
      The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line:
      If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see:
      Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): fennec fox, fantasy style
      The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): baby poad, safari style
      The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: fennec fox
      The non-pebble figurine (or family) I most want to see alternative LP colors for: kirin family
      The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: Gina’s “Oil Spot” color scheme
      If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: a new griffin (it and the kirin pyo are too similar to me)
      Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is:
      the new winged flion (Ayona? winged horned lion something or other…I saw pics somewhere, once upon a time, I swear!)

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

This is a great idea, I’ll have a go!

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): Pebble Dragons
        The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): Koi Tadpoads
        The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Fennec Fox
        The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Mini Keeper
        The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: Early Autumn
        If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: Flap Cat
        Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: RUSSET AUTUMN LEAF CURLIES!

Finding happiness again.

StormDancer
        Participant

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): Tanukis in silhouette
          The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): Curled dragon, color shift
          The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Tanuki
          The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Standing Baby Kirin
          The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: Cosmic Shift by Gina
          If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: Hippogriff
          Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: Hearth Dragon

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Natasha
          Participant

Great Idea, Rylorien! I’m going to put N/A on the LP stuff as I don’t collect it.

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): Fantasy Pebble Wolves
            The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): Holiday themed Unicorn Colts (Halloween or Winter Holiday batch)
            The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: NA
            The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: NA
            The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: NA
            If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: Sloat!
            Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: GB Supernatural Unicorn Colts

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
            Participant

Great topic!

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): Arctic foxes in Red fox color morphs.
              The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): Standing Kirins, nothing too fancy.
              The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Red Fox figure.
              The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Kirin family.
              The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: “Celebration” By Gina.
              If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: Another Kitsune sculpt, maybe in a lying down, or curled up, or sitting pose.
              Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: Another fox pebble grab bag!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

jmoore
              Participant

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): silhouette horses
                The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): sitting baby kirin
                The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: ?
                The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Mini Keeper
                The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: Dreamscape! Or Celestial Sunset, Jaguar Flame, Monarch, Etna, Druantia… (sorry – couldn’t pick one….)
                If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: A baby oriental dragon
                Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: The Hoarder Dragon!

dashesndots
                Participant

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): Hmmm tough one – I’d say fantasy style pebble horses I guess.
                  The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): coiled mama dragons in colorshift
                  The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: don’t know
                  The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Sun & Moon Oriental dragons
                  The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: Gilded Rose, Brightfyre or Black Sorcery
                  If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: A pegasus
                  Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: Sun & Moon Orientals in a new LP color

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Great idea!

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): Fantasy wolves
                    The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): Fantasy Baby Poads
                    The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Black Pebble wolves (with golden eyes)
                    The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Oriental dragons.
                    The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: FIRE BERRY!!!!!!!!
                    If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: I’ll second Jackie’s request for a baby Ori sculpt.
                    Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: Shell Pink Oriental dragons (Ori, Young, Sun, and Moon)

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Only one for me!

The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Pebble Horse in Jet Black.

Kim
                      Blocked

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): Merle Pebble Wolves
                        The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): Fantasy Unicorn Colts
                        The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Ivory, Pearl or Rainbow Sparkle Arctic Foxes
                        The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Pastel pink, lavender and aquamarine baby pegasi
                        (I will also add I would love to see limited production Winter and Snow Fire griffins)
                        The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: Dreamscape
                        If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: Pyo poad or pyo pegasus
                        Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: Another batch of grab bag baby pegasi

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

bayoudragon
                        Participant

I had to put the brakes on collecting for a while, so the only one for me is the PYO.

If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: couatl/feathered serpent

Azurielle
                          Participant

The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Fledgling Dragon: Esp. Dreamscape, Early Autumn, or Sour Watermelon
                            The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: Dreamscape! Early Autumn, or Sour Watermelon
                            If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: a butterfly winged dragon
                            Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: the mini keeper and curled mother in Rainbow to finish the set. Don’t think these have ever been done. And Dreamscape Fledges.

Keeper of the Fledgings

GardenNinja
                            Participant

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): Grey Fox – red fox morphs, AWD
                              The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): Baby poads – safari, same species as done for youngs
                              The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Sitting Red Fox – Black Rainbow Sparkle and Red Fox
                              The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: Large Flip Flap Cat – original Black, Birman, Black Sunset, Red Panda
                              The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: Either driftwood or cedarwood
                              If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: Short-haired flap cat

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bullsquid
                              Participant

The grab bag piece (AS A PEBBLE) I want to see most (and what color/style): cougar (safari)
                                The grab bag piece (NON-PEBBLE) I want to see most (+color/style): baby unicorn (safari)
                                The pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: horse
                                The non-pebble figurine I most want to see alternative LP colors for: spectral dragon
                                The test paint color I most want to see as a limited production line: black sorcery
                                If a new PYO is created, I would most want to see: a sleeping (western-style) dragon
                                Given any and all options, the one thing I’m absolutely hoping to see released ASAP is: secret keeper dragon in “gilded rose” (go big or go home, right?)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.