Squeak for Gold Fledgling!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Squeak for Gold Fledgling!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I would love to have a gold fledgling for my collection! It would help me be one step closer in completing my fledgling/young collection! Even though they are retired I am squeaking my heart out for these!!!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I have one, but I had to pay buko bucks for it >_< They've been retired for a while now because they were a signed limited production.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

littleironhorse
      Participant

Quoted from Susie on the Store Forum:

An explanation of “Limited Production” might be helpful here:

“Limited Production” items (like Curled Dragons) are those that are made in small batches, sold directly from us, and may (or may not) be made again. We do not know if or when we will make them again, many things factor into that decision. We could make more next week – or 5 years from now.

Those early Limited Production items that were signed will probably not be made again (I honestly am not sure if there was an official decision not to make them again – and I ought to know! – that’s an example of how organized we are about this stuff ).

It’s not looking too good for several LP colors ๐Ÿ™

Right now it doesn’t say anything in the store about the Brown and Gold being signed although I’m pretty sure that at least the first runs were, but I won’t give up hope until they’re taken off the Fledglings store page!

dragonmedley
        Participant

‘kay, I finally found the certificate and the date is August 2006 – so this was probably one of the very first limited pieces sold on the website. These were signed.

I *might* be willing to sell mine. I have the cerficate, the box and the tag in the box.

The offer would have to be convincing, though.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Oh dang ๐Ÿ™ they probably won’t be made again… ๐Ÿ™ Thanks for the info guys ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe someone will see this and PM me…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.