fbpx

spring rose for back on ebay lowered price :D

Home Forums Administration Flea Market spring rose for back on ebay lowered price :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

Heres my latest little one :3 I’m calling him spring rose :3 He’s a little bit of a experimental paint job though not to far off my regular beaten path. I finished him with magic sparkle paint just to see how it set on pink and it’s really quite nice and subtle also the forehead and tail are real garnets πŸ˜€
      The photos are a little more pink then he is in person πŸ˜€

he’s back on ebay with a lowered price πŸ˜€ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300665760078&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123#ht_683wt_1297

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
      By toshiami at 2012-01-31

Carolyn
      Participant

Cutie . I’m sure he’ll find a good home .

Leigha
        Participant

Want!

That is soooooo pretty!

She is gorgeous! I would love ti buy her on eBay! But I can’t right now… Maybe in a few months I will send you a PM πŸ˜‰

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

She is gorgeous! I would love ti buy her on eBay! But I can’t right now… Maybe in a few months I will send you a PM πŸ˜‰

thank you πŸ˜€

Carolyn
            Participant

Good Luck . I like him , but I can’t afford him this month . Having a broke month again . Need to get my mom a day bed next month .

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

Good Luck . I like him , but I can’t afford him this month . Having a broke month again . Need to get my mom a day bed next month .

Money seems to be tight everywhere even though on the news they say the economy is getting better :/

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Money seems to be tight everywhere even though on the news they say the economy is getting better :/

I’m surprised that no one has bid on this one – yet πŸ˜‰ . Your beauties always seem to fly. But it seems like most people are holding off and PYOs aren’t the hot thing right now. One reason I haven’t bothered selling any of my stuff for a while. Hopefully people will be more willing to spend when they start getting their tax returns.

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

I’m surprised that no one has bid on this one – yet πŸ˜‰ . Your beauties always seem to fly. But it seems like most people are holding off and PYOs aren’t the hot thing right now. One reason I haven’t bothered selling any of my stuff for a while. Hopefully people will be more willing to spend when they start getting their tax returns.

Thats what I was thinking. I try not to use ebay but I wanted to test the market you know. With the last piece koishii and I put up there was an issue with the images not showing up in the search so with that one I can’t say it’s a good view on where the market is at but with this little dragon it seems to be a good indicator that the market isn’t where it used to be :/

Grayfire_artz
                    Participant

This little one is still available. :3 I’m going to try ebay again in a few weeks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.