fbpx

Spring GB Young Poad Show-Off Thread! 4/29/21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Spring GB Young Poad Show-Off Thread! 4/29/21

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    LuvsDragons
    Participant

I was supposed to get mine today but now the tracking says it is back in Portland! 😥

merrillannwhite
      Participant

Mine was supposed to come Monday, but it’s been “in transit to the next facility” since Last Friday.

Mary
        Participant

After taking some additional photos of my spring young, I noticed what appears to be a “hidden gem” along the bottom. Looks like it might be a dragon?

6sm

etruscan
          Participant

It looks like a flying dragon to me!

Mary
            Participant

It looks like a flying dragon to me!

That was what I thought. It’s got claws like a dragon, wings like a flying dragon, and long reptilian tail. I might have to keep her now instead of trading as I love dragons.

Bodancia
              Participant

My Poad is very colorful, but not what I was hoping for. Anyone interested in buying? I’d sell for store price plus shipping. Let me know.

2021SpringPoad-30_-3-1

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Hannah
                Participant

Here’s mine! I am looking to trade her for one of my favorites, if possible. I am happy keeping her though, because she is seriously lovely!

My favorites:

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

sherry10151982
                  Participant

Wow!! That ones so beautiful!!

etruscan
                    Participant

If anyone is wondering … Poads also are being displayed, discussed, and traded on the Windstone Editions Fan Club Facebook site. It’s supposed to be a public site, so I think people can look at it without being on Facebook but can’t comment.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2137058736412490

pdlucich
                      Participant

Thanks for the compliments, Hannah. Your Poad is amazing, too. Also SCATTERBATS!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                        Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Mary
                        Participant

Very pretty, Hannah!

Prairieskys
                          Participant

Mine came a day early! She so lovely! She is #97, I think. However, if she is someone’s dream pattern, let me know. I wanted a silver stained glass one and got it but I’d be open to one without pink on the face or more colors. The first picture is true to color.

Looking for: lying Hippogriff colt safari; Gothic Unicorn; Sand Bantam Dragon; grab bag Armadillo;
                            Black Lady Cat;
                            baby Unicorn safari; hatchling Pegasus grab bag; Ponycorn safari or everything; young Unicorn safari; young Poad safari or peaches Poad; baby Poad hippie; sitting Griffin chick; Grab bag lady cats

Amy
                            Participant

You got my #1 Prairieskys. Messaged you 😉

ManyBirds
                              Participant

That one looks better than the class photo!

ManyBirds
                                Participant

Congratulations!!! Wonderful grab!!!

Here’s mine! I am looking to trade her for one of my favorites, if possible. I am happy keeping her though, because she is seriously lovely!

My favorites:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 115 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.