fbpx

Spring 2023 PYO Swap Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Spring 2023 PYO Swap Show Off Thread!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Zloy720
    Participant

Resized-front

Resized-side

Resized-Back

This is my lovely “blue-eyed carpenter bee” Ki-Rin painted by Mmloda! ๐Ÿฅฐ He looks wonderful in with my emerald peacock family. I’ve really been enjoying him! This is my second swap Ki-Rin from Mmloda, I’ll have to see about getting a herd photo one of these days too.๐Ÿ˜

My sincere apologies to her too, for taking so long to post this beauty! I ended up having to travel out of town for work during the shipping period and then life got bad for a bit when I first returned home. So it took awhile before I was home and had the ability to both ship mine to my person, and receive & open mine from her. But he did arrive safe and sound and I really love him! Thank you! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

dragonmedley
      Participant

I received my PYO Swap yesterday and it’s a beauty! A lovely Griffin painted like a beautiful Painted Bunting bird. Well worth waiting for! A rainbow Fuzzy friend came along too.

Thank you so much to my Swap Buddy! It’s signed as ‘KU 23’ but I’m not sure who painted my Painted Bunting griffin. You did a wonderful job! I love it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

IMG_20230531_072047533

Beautiful griffin!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mmloda
        Participant

Thank you Zloy720, she is stunning and I am really sorry about the late post I have been dealing with some health issues.
          And no worries about the shipping. She is finally in her forever home.
          I can’t seem to upload the picture on here tho, I think its too big I will post it on Facebook.
          Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Deanna
          Participant

Azaziel (Rosalynne) painted these gorgeous Howl’s Moving Castle inspired pieces for me. Presenting Howl (Griffin) and Sophie (Snerl)! Love them so much!

AmyrlinDeanna

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.