fbpx

Spotted Gryphon Chicks (Pictures!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Spotted Gryphon Chicks (Pictures!)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

πŸ˜†
      They sure look worried!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

That picture is too funny πŸ˜† . I love your fledgies!

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Very beautiful, Leigha! Thanks for posting a pic!

Bob

It looks like a council of young ones and the Griffins are the wise ones everyone is listening to them

Starbreeze
            Participant

Ku and Leigha thanks so much for posting your pics!!! Those chicks are adorable!! I can’t wait for mine to get here!!! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
              Participant

Here are my two! The crouching chick is missing his jewel, but I think I’ll wait until after the move to ask for a replacement…
                They’re too cute!

Maria
                Participant

That coloring makes them look even cuter than the other chicks! We definitely need to see more of these guys.

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

Wow….um, wow!

I had NO idea that spotted moms and chicks were up (and gone)! Maybe I need to beg one of you regular forum members to email me when new gryphons pop up?

My poor spotted male is a bachelor. Guess I’ll have to wait until Windstone makes more.

So…who can I beg to let me know when new gryphon stuff comes up? πŸ˜† πŸ˜€

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Leigha
                    Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Wow….um, wow!

I had NO idea that spotted moms and chicks were up (and gone)! Maybe I need to beg one of you regular forum members to email me when new gryphons pop up?

My poor spotted male is a bachelor. Guess I’ll have to wait until Windstone makes more.

Even if you’d had someone email you right after they were put in the store, you still probably would have missed them. They were gone within minutes of being put in the store. They didn’t even have time to put them on the front of the website πŸ˜€

Bob

WE are the Windstone Hawks!!!

BDW
                        Participant

πŸ˜€ They are all cute.
                          But after seing the pictures of the chicks, I think I prefer the male in that color.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Tyrrlin wrote:

Wow….um, wow!

You have a while to save, they won’t pop up till after the move is over. πŸ™‚

Emailing wouldn’t have helped in this case. They sold out of the store so fast it broke the Windstone store.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Bob

Broke the store?? Is that why the site was down this morning?? After math??

Tyrrlin
                              Participant

Windstone hawks? How about falcons ’cause we swoop down on new items so fast? *laughs*

Ah, well. I’ll just have to wait and save up. Thanks for the replies, all. πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

Broke the store?? Is that why the site was down this morning?? After math??

No.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.