fbpx

Spotted Griffins are back!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Spotted Griffins are back!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Morrigan
    Participant

Morrigan
      Participant

They’re back! Well, three of them so far.

Mmloda
        Participant

Ohh they are so cute, I hope they come out with the sitting griffin chick….I really want one… πŸ˜‰ I wonder how many in total there will be πŸ˜•

Marzena

lamortefille
          Participant

I need the sitting chick! Where is he? 😈 πŸ˜†

Morrigan
            Participant

I don’t think I could resist a sitting chick, just have to hope they don’t come out when I’m not here. ^_^;

LadyFirebird
              Participant

I check the store and forum when I’m here at work and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw these! Of course I pounced on them like any self-respecting Windstone addict and I’m so glad that I didn’t ‘waltz’ with anyone this time–remember our ‘dance’ Misato? πŸ˜† You can be put on a waiting list to be notified when the sitting chick comes out. Last when I checked, there is only one crouching chick left.

Well with the casting problem solved, no telling what might become available in the store next. Ooooooo my hurting credit card! πŸ™„ :spank: XD

Katherine
                Participant

I wish that windstone did layaway. πŸ™‚

Jodi
                  Participant

I got a Male to go with my first version Female and Chicks. I hope they are close enough to match. I think I got the last male. I seriously have to quit buying now. Seriously. :spank:

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I like these spotted griffys better than the first batch, but not enough to shell out the moola for one :nea: . Congrats to all that managed to nab one πŸ˜€ .

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Missed ’em – so needed chickies for me boyohs πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ 😳 😳 Well, if at first you don’t succeed try to bribe one out of a chum! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Congrats to those that got ’em!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I got a Male to go with my first version Female and Chicks. I hope they are close enough to match. I think I got the last male. I seriously have to quit buying now. Seriously. :spank:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Been saying that for months and months now and look at me–still picking up this and that and the other thing! Sorry, like potatoe chips–ya can’t stop–seriously, just try to stop buying and booom! here’s another pretty they just added in the store. But now I have to quit πŸ˜† [snorkle] really have to quit [yeah right–I’d have better luck pulling an elephant up a tree by its tail] XD

Jodi
                          Participant

Got my Male the other day. He goes with my family from the first batch just perfectly. The Female looks so happy to have a man finally. I think the other “girls” were harrassing her for being a single mom. πŸ™‚

Mmloda
                            Participant

πŸ˜€ Congrats Emerald… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.