fbpx

Sphinxes & More Gargoyles

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Sphinxes & More Gargoyles

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krystal Dawn Butler
    Participant

I would love to see some sculptures of sphinxes and more gargoyles in the future from Melody. How about anyone else? ^_^

Melody
      Keymaster

I haven’t made any new gargoyles for years, but we do have one small one that was never produced, and there’s also a dragon gargoyle candle lamp that we never made. Not sure there is much of a demand for them! The gargoyle fad has kinda faded.

CHRISTINA
        Participant

I’m very much a dragon person, however I would like seeing new gargoyles. I

Krystal Dawn Butler
          Participant

Nooo, let’s bring back some new gargoyles since I would love to see the small one that was never produced and the dragon gargoyle candle lamp that you never made. I would love to see new gargoyles too, especially cat gargoyles. I also would love to see some designs of Sphinxes as well.

Matty
            Participant

Oh my gosh I love, Love, LOVE gargoyles! I have three large cement ones that have been passed down through my family and now are living with me. They are stone.. heavy as heck as they should be and now guard my balcony! I should take a picture of them and post it. I saw some of the ones that were from Windstone.. and I love them. It would be nice to see them return.. and new additions. I don’t have any indoor ones in my house to chase away bugs that sneak in 🙂 The ones that reside with me are named Henri, George and Fredrick. George lived with my mom watching over her garden. When my mom passed away, George came here with me and continues his guard duty along with the other two gargoyles. They are comforting to be around! Please bring back the Gargoyles.. even if it is a small batch to see how will they will sell!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I Always like Gargoyles if they are nice! I too would like to see what the small one never produced and the Dragon lamp one look like – I’m curious!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                Participant

I have a small collection of smaller gargoyles made out of resins, so I am also curious as to what they look like.

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
                  Participant

Back in March 2012(!) Melody had a Blog post about the never produced gargoyle as a possible PYO:

Little gargoyle pyo

This is the little gargoyle that I am thinking about making as a Paint your own, if you guys would like it…?
                    We have never produced this one.
                    He is about the size of the little Happy cat and Spirit Wolf gargolyes, which is about 5″ tall, so he’s the right size for a pyo.
                    I found this one dusty casting, but I don’t know where the master is.
                    He is actually kinda cute in a gargoyle-y way, and does have some feathers and leafy things on him that might look nice painted with metallic colors.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Oooooooo COOL!
                      YES! I’d LOVE a PYO little Gargoyle!
                      Yes Yes PLEASE! 😀

StormDancer
                      Participant

Oh, yes he would be fun to paint!

etruscan thank you for posting him.

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
                        Participant

AHA – photos of the unfinished dragon candle lamp (from the Windstone Facebook page):

“Can’t decide if I should ever finish this candle lamp. It has been sitting around unfinished since 1999.”

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Oooooooo! Yes please finish it, maybe THIS one could be a PYO sculpt!?!

Dragoneer_88
                            Participant

Oh my! I like this dragon gargoyle much more than the one in the store. Love that wingspread and the appearance of a fierce, protective snarl against evil spirits.

Suzanne-Marie
                              Participant

Luv luv luv both Gargoyles !!
                                Especially the top one,
                                With feathers and leaves !!
                                If he’s A Paint Your Own,
                                We can paint /find painters,
                                They will be as busy as bees!!
                                Or you could paint him, Melody,
                                To perfection with your expertise!!
                                Please consider casting them??
                                Pretty,pretty,pretty please??

CHRISTINA
                                Participant

Please finish it….maybe in the red & blue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.