fbpx

Spectrals?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Spectrals?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Yep, that’s what happened. Astral’s only had the ‘one’ white Spectral.

Bob

WOW I did not know teh White Spectra’s where retired. That makes my *SPECIAL* birthday one (with the invisible rainbow paint) even more special. Not like I would EVER sell a Windstone that was a gift but it’s good to know

Nightcrow
        Participant

Melody wrote:

Santa will need to stalk ebay, or our flea market section! They do turn up.

I’m afraid there’s not really a chance of that; parents are not technologically savvy. 🙁

I know WE has made signed and unsigned versions of things — the BVP Warriors, for example (though admittedly the signed ones weren’t in the Store). I’m so disappointed there won’t be any more, at least of the Sitting Spectrals!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Rusti
          Participant

nightcrow wrote:

Melody wrote:

Santa will need to stalk ebay, or our flea market section! They do turn up.

I’m afraid there’s not really a chance of that; parents are not technologically savvy. 🙁

I know WE has made signed and unsigned versions of things — the BVP Warriors, for example (though admittedly the signed ones weren’t in the Store). I’m so disappointed there won’t be any more, at least of the Sitting Spectrals!

The signed BVP Old Warriors on ebay were of the prototype old warrior cast, where his neck touches his wing and there’s a few more battle scars on him.

The sculpt offered in the store, unsigned, is the production fellow. Has less scars and his neck does not touch his wing.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.