fbpx

Spectral Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Spectral Sale

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

White Sitter and Spring Green Riser are happy and safe in their new homes. Some Spectrals are still available…

Maria
      Participant

The Black Gold Riser has been sold; he and the Brown Riser are headed to their new homes on Thursday.

Maria
        Participant

The Emerald Sitting Spectral has been claimed. If anybody’s looking to grab one of these beauties, you better act fast, because I don’t have many left! 😀

Purplecat
          Participant

~waves at GB~ How’ve things been going? missed you!

Maria
            Participant

And another one winging its way back to the States! The IVEP Riser has been sold; both Peacocks and the Red Fire Riser are still available. Thanks, ladies!

Maria
              Participant

Hey hey, Windstone lovers!
                The emerald Riser has become available again. Anybody want him? Shipping to the States is $70.

Maria
                Participant

Hey, folkses, long time no see. Or never see, since the forum has gained some new members during my 2 month hiatus…
                  You’re all invited to snatch a long-coveted Spectral or two from me, because I have decided to break up the collection. I have no room for all of them in the chalet, and while they look good in my old room at my parents’ place, I might as well liquify my assets, since I’ll be installing a new heating system in the chalet and will most likely need to get a 4×4 for winter, and I refuse to settle for anything less than an American pickup truck, which cost ridiculous amounts of money over here.
                  Here’s the summary of my collection:

The Rainbow Sitting Spectral is NOT for sale. He was a gift from Melody, and I cherish him (and think it’s rude to make profit off a gift). All the Spectrals are MIB unless otherwise specified. Below I’ve listed them with the minimum prices I’d like to get for each. (I don’t expect to sell the ones that are still in stock in the Windstone store, but they’re listed anyway.) Feel free to make offers, though, as I haven’t been keeping an eye on the market lately.

SHIPPING
                  I’ll tell you right up front that shipping is super expensive (and the prices have gone up since my last sale): One double-boxed Spectral (Riser or Sitter) will cost $70 to ship. Unfortunately, combined shipping doesn’t work since I have to pay by weight. However, if somebody buys multiple items we can work out a deal on shipping where I’ll cover part of the cost. Insurance and a tracking number is included.

I will do layaway; the Spectral will be shipped as soon as the full sum is paid.

Peacock Riser – slight damage (wingtips were broken and reglued) – $200
                  Peacock Sitter – slight damage, no box – $170
                  Ruby Riser – $230 – SOLD
                  Emerald Riser – $340>
                  Emerald Sitter – $230 – SOLD
                  Silver Sitter – $190 -SOLD
                  White Sitter – $200 – SOLD
                  Brown Riser – $320 – SOLD
                  White Riser – $310 – SOLD
                  Red Fire Riser – $290
                  Black Gold Riser – $290 – SOLD
                  IVEP Emerald Peacock Riser – $300 – SOLD

Emerald Peacock Sitter – $190
                  Rainbow Riser – $290 – SOLD
                  OOAK Cinnamon Riser – $1200 – SOLD
                  OOAK Emerald Spring Riser – $1300 – SOLD

Large individual pictures can be found in my Photobucket account.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.