fbpx

Spectral Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Spectral Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Ah! That spring green riser is one of the only pieces I’ve ever gotten really excited about!! I wish I could give him a new home for you GB, but I cannot afford him nor will I be able to in the future unless I hit the lotto. I can’t even get the art supplies I need right now. *facepalm*

Good luck! Your collection is beautiful and pristine. Anyone that buys from GB– don’t fret, she will treat you and your new Windstone right! ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

*GASP* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I thought I would FINALLY get a chance to get a Rainbow Sitting Spectral. Why can’t Melody just make some limited production ones *grumble pout*

Wish I could afford that Cinnamon or Spring Green, but no way I’d be able to. Good luck GB. Sorry you have to sell your Spectrals. I never thought I would see the day.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Purplecat
          Participant

Best of luck with sales! Hope you raise enough for the heating system for your chalet, so you can be toasty warm over the winter. ๐Ÿ™‚

I also think the cinnamon pearl and spring green are my faves….they’re lovely.

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

**Giggle** I LOVE that little Candy Corn dragon in your album! What a cute idea!

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

*GASP* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I thought I would FINALLY get a chance to get a Rainbow Sitting Spectral. Why can’t Melody just make some limited production ones *grumble pout*

Wish I could afford that Cinnamon or Spring Green, but no way I’d be able to. Good luck GB. Sorry you have to sell your Spectrals. I never thought I would see the day.
                Dude, I hear that! The sitter spectral is one of my major squeek* s as well.

kitsunelady
                Participant

Hmm. >.>

Maria
                  Participant

Wow, thanks to all of you for the numerous responses and offers! And thank you, Nam, for the compliment. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I honestly didn’t expect this.
                    As a general info: Most folks are inquiring about layaway, which as I mentioned above is absolutely no problem. However, I don’t want to ship anything in November or December. Last year the Peacock OW I sold was shipped in mid-November and in early 2010 finally declared lost. Thank goodness I was dealing with a very kind and patient Windstoner (who did get her money back, just so you know). But that’s a risk I don’t want to take again, so I won’t be shipping between Halloween and Epiphany 2011.
                    So you can plan your layaway installments around that – or give me permission to hold the dragons until 2011. Hope you all understand.
                    Thanks!

Travistie
                    Participant

I’m sorry your breaking up your Spectral collection GB. I never thought you would. But ya gotta do, what ya gotta do.

Oh how I wish I could buy back that Cinnamon Pearl riser. He is such a gorgeous dragon in person. Good luck with your sales. Looks like you’re off to a really good start.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

*GASP* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Double ditto. I’m sorry you’ve decided to sell-I know they were/are your favorites. But at least they will go to good homes. Hey would you consider trading some of your risers for a truck? ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol just kidding. Would if I could!

Maria
                        Participant

Travistie, you get first dibs on the Cinnamon Riser if you want, just like we agreed when I bought him from you! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I never thought I’d break up the collection either, but priorities have a bad habit of changing…
                          @Wolfen: Heck YES! 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 6.7 liter Cummins engine – happen to have one lying around? Haha, I wish!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Man, I need a Peacock Riser again since I got rid of my last one. Bah! I hate being poor. ๐Ÿ™

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
                            Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

**Giggle** I LOVE that little Candy Corn dragon in your album! What a cute idea!

If I recall, this was part of a PYO swap.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Travistie, you get first dibs on the Cinnamon Riser if you want, just like we agreed when I bought him from you! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I never thought I’d break up the collection either, but priorities have a bad habit of changing…
                                @Wolfen: Heck YES! 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 6.7 liter Cummins engine – happen to have one lying around? Haha, I wish!

HAA HA! If I did, Josh would have his grubby hands on it. That’s the exact truck he wants. Well, regardless of the year. 2011’s are already out? Gosh! Are you going to buy one there or find one here and have it shipped? You could be uber American and get a Jeep lol

Maria
                                Participant

Forgive me for going off track here, folks, but…
                                  @Wolfen: In the States it costs about forty grand and according to my uncle who’s imported before you have to add 80% of that price to get it over here and matriculated for a Swiss license plate. Getting on over a dealer here would cost me a good ninety grand, so what I’m gonna do is have somebody buy it for me in the States and get it privately shipped over. The question of “when” is also a question of finances…
                                  Jeep is uber American? I didn’t realize that. A truck seems like a more American statement to me… That’s how it’ll appear to people over here anyway, haha! Jeeps or any sort of SUV are fairly popular over here, and I don’t want one. I could get a Dodge Durango for peanuts, but I don’t want any car I might see on the two-hour drive from here to Basel (clear across the country). ๐Ÿ˜›

Update on the Spectrals:
                                  Silver is shipped as of Saturday. Check the list for Spectrals that have been claimed. I’ll mark ’em “sold” when the first payment comes in. Thanks again, everybody! I really appreciate it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.