Special Item's

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Special Item's

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pam 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Hi Melody,

I was wondering if there was anyway to put the date’s on the new piece’s in the Special Item’s as you post them?

Some time’s I can’t tell if it is a new piece or the same piece’s that keep catching my eye.

There are so many beautiful piece’s that you have painted for us!!! Thank you SO MUCH :bigsmile: !! I’m really enjoying the one’s that I have been lucky enough to purchase.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Melody
    Keymaster

Hi Melody,

I was wondering if there was anyway to put the date’s on the new piece’s in the Special Item’s as you post them?

Some time’s I can’t tell if it is a new piece or the same piece’s that keep catching my eye.

There are so many beautiful piece’s that you have painted for us!!! Thank you SO MUCH :bigsmile: !! I’m really enjoying the one’s that I have been lucky enough to purchase.

Do you mean after the piece is sold, or while it is for sale?
    I don’t know anything about wrangling the store program, but I can ask Pam or Clay.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Hi Melody,

I don’t know anything about wrangling the store program, but I can ask Pam or Clay.

While it is for sale. Maybe in the description or maybe after it’s “Test paint #? Dec 19 12′”
    Does that make since?

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Melody
    Keymaster

Hi Melody,

While it is for sale. Maybe in the description or maybe after it’s “Test paint #? Dec 19 12′”
    Does that make since?

I don’t think that would be a problem, we ( meaning Pam) could just put that in the description of the item.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Hi Melody,

Awesome Melody!!! :bigsmile: Thank you and Pam!!!

Does that make since?

I don’t think that would be a problem, we ( meaning Pam) could just put that in the description of the item.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Hi Melody,

Does that make since?

Awesome Melody!!! :bigsmile: Thank you and Pam!!!

Pam

I don’t know how to add a date at the moment….
    But dates are included in the in stock/out of stock lists 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.