fbpx

Special Items Section In the Store

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Special Items Section In the Store

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Dandr13
    Participant

Nooooooo *SOB* :((

Don’t give up hope, there were a few other cats in the recent factory pictures that are probably for the special section of the store as well. (just pretend they have eyes)

photo unnamed1_zps12c2a96f.jpg
       photo unnamed2_zpsdc467d35.jpg
       photo unnamed32_zps54b14107.jpg

I really like the last one . . . and the first one . . . and the middle one πŸ™‚

Dandr13
      Participant

Aww, sorry rock-reader. After Dandrusky13 posted the pictures of the other ones, and I realized I had already missed them, I decided to stop waffling and snag Jericho while I had the chance.

Yay! πŸ™‚ I’m glad someone bought him. I was starting to feel bad for the poor guy. The others sold within a few hours, and he’s been sitting there alone for a week. It’s kind of like the last kitten at the pet store πŸ™ , you just want to take them home so they’re not lonely.

rock-reader
        Participant

Aww, sorry rock-reader. After Dandrusky13 posted the pictures of the other ones, and I realized I had already missed them, I decided to stop waffling and snag Jericho while I had the chance.

Congratulations, Mercury Star, you got a great piece! What I neglected to say earlier is that I don’t have the $$ to buy one of these beautiful winged cats (as usual, Melody has done an outstanding job on these!). I couldn’t buy one even if it was available.

Enjoy Jericho! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
          Participant

Ah man, I love these cats, if I had the funds and the ability I’d be stalking the special section for one too. πŸ˜€ I can’t wait for the PYO kitty. It’ll be a flapcat I can afford lol!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Mercury Star
            Participant

Yay! πŸ™‚ I’m glad someone bought him. I was starting to feel bad for the poor guy. The others sold within a few hours, and he’s been sitting there alone for a week. It’s kind of like the last kitten at the pet store πŸ™ , you just want to take them home so they’re not lonely.

Yeah, I felt sorry for him too, sitting there all alone. I won’t be able to get any of the other ones now if they pop up soon (there are several who still haven’t shown up that I really liked the colors on), but I figured my chances of even seeing them still for sale when they get posted were slim. Why not get the one that was just waiting there for me?! πŸ™‚ I am so excited, I can’t wait to have him in hand.

The money I used on him I actually had been planning on using to buy myself a “litter” of smaller Windstone kitties… looks like that will have to wait, lol.

Hi, I got Pipkin :love: My first Special Item’s piece. She look’s like one of my cat’s. So VERY pretty. She has not made it her yet, I’m hoping for Monday. πŸ™‚

Dandr13
              Participant

Hi, I got Pipkin :love: My first Special Item’s piece. She look’s like one of my cat’s. So VERY pretty. She has not made it her yet, I’m hoping for Monday. πŸ™‚

Lucky you :). She is a very pretty cat, I love the beige undertones.

Mercury Star
                Participant

Congratulations on getting Pipkin, Dragon Pride! I absolutely love her soft coloring, she reminds me of some old feline pals of mine (who are now playing across the rainbow bridge somewhere). I also like her name, I had a rabbit named Pipkin.

I don’t know when Jericho will get here, probably Wednesday.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Got the Tie Dye Emperor yesterday and he’s freaking awesome. Pulled him out of the box and my boyfriend just stops dead in his tracks on his way the living room and says “…what the HELL is that?! It looks like a rainbow threw up on it” I told him he wouldn’t know true art if it kicked him in the …well, you get the idea. LOL! He’s freakin awsome!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mercury Star
                    Participant

Ahahaha… psht, rainbow throw-up is the best. XD Congrats on getting the Tie Dye Emperor, Drag0nfeathers!

πŸ™‚ Thank you!! I will find some way to post her when she come’s in. πŸ™‚

Mercury Star
                      Participant

Jericho arrived today! He is so handsome in person… and the drawing he came with made me chuckle.

:O OMG !!! Pipkin came in today and she is SO much prettier in person!! She is my first but will not be my last. I am TOTALLY in LOVE with her!!! :love:

Matryoshka
                        Participant

Would love to see photos of Jericho and Pipkin- they are stunning! πŸ™‚

Dandr13
                          Participant

Luna arrived this morning. She’s so pretty. πŸ™‚ I’ll post a couple pics of her in the Show Your Collection thread.

Her coloring and the included sketch are perfect for Halloween.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.