fbpx

special items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Trava
    Participant

Would it be possible to have the special item section of the store list the items that are in stock first?

It didn’t used to be an issue for me, but now that we have many pages there scrolling through all of them to see what is new is becoming time consuming.

Would it be possible to have the special item section of the store list the items that are in stock first?

It didn’t used to be an issue for me, but now that we have many pages there scrolling through all of them to see what is new is becoming time consuming.

See if this ink works….

http://windstoneeditions.com/in-stock/category/Special%20Items?order=created&sort=desc

Some pretties that are sold still show up, but at least they are all on one page!

John
      Keymaster

How did you get, or make that link? It should be a simple click somewhere and we need to add it onto the first page or something. Thanks.

How did you get, or make that link? It should be a simple click somewhere and we need to add it onto the first page or something. Thanks.

It wasn’t easy, LOL!

Shop button, then windstone store, then browse in stock items then in stock sub category, scroll down to special items!

Clear as mud right?

Trava
        Participant

That is an Awesome link! Thank You!

Stormbringer777
          Participant

Works like a CHARM!!! 😉 Thanks lysithian!!!

You are so welcome, amiyusesha and stormbringer777!

I also like to click on the listed dates, usually have to do so twice, so the newest listed ones are at the top!

Glad I could help!

dragonshoard
            Participant

Then bookmark the page so you don’t have to go through the process each time. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.