Special Ebay Pieces and others!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Special Ebay Pieces and others!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

OK, I’m buying another horse… Just what I need. LOL.
      So I’m raising funds with some special pieces and hard to finds…
      I’ll post pictures when I find my darn card, but in the meantime, make offers.
      Prices are ballparks and go ahead and make offers.
      Leaving them up until no more offers are received and last offer will be notified for a chance at making higher offers.
      All are mint with tags. I don’t know if I have original boxes for these. I will pack reallllly well to ensure safe delivery. I’ve only ever lost 1 pcs to breaking and I’ve shipped a ton of stuff!

EBAY RF Fledge. Comes with signed COA and Melody Sketch. $250
      EBAY Autunm Leaf Mother Coiled. BEAUTIFUL! Comes with signed COA and Melody Sketch. $500
      EBAY Pink Coiled Mother Dragon. Painted by Olympia so more of a pearly pink. Love this girl! Comes with COA. $500
      EBAY Pink Siamese Bat. Comes with signed COA and cute cute Melody sketch! $250
      EBAY Bay Hatching Pegasus. OMG! Cute! Comes with signed COA with sketch. $250
      Black Emerald Peacock Lap. BEAUTIFUL! $350
      Old Green Curled Dragon. This guy is lovely! Perfect color! $150
      Emerald Lap. $250
      Flion. $100

raincry
      Participant

If it weren’t for me having to move this coming month making it impossible for me to buy any new windstones for a month I would so be on that pink coiled. Good luck on your sale! I miss having horses. They just eat money like no tomorrow though and after I moved out to California I really couldn’t afford them. What are you going to get?

Andrea
        Participant

I’m actually getting a Tenessee Walker. Trail horse.
          I’ll still have my show ponies, but decided I’m going to start riding again!
          Where in California are you? I’m in San Jose.

Andrea
          Participant

Pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I may put some of my equines up, but will have to be fantabulous offers!
            Photobucket
            Photobucket

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

PMed!

Andrea
              Participant

FYI: I’ll be out until late tonight and will let everyone know where the sale stands when I get home. If two people are interested in the same piece, I’ll let the low bidder have a chance to make a higher bid.
                It was either this way or Ebay. LOL.

Nicole
                Participant

That is so funny that you are getting a Tennessee walker. I was just looking at them the past two days cause i’m missing the one i used to ride for this lady at my old stable, although since i just bought dasher i’m not actually looking to buy one…. not for a few more years anyways :bigsmile: Be sure to post pictures. Have you picked a horse out yet or are you still looking?

scenceable
                  Participant

Those ebay equines are absolutely gorgeous. My brain just melted from the gorgeous! Good luck with your sales 🙂

Andrea
                    Participant

More pictures! Sorry I’m lagging behind. Life is a bit hectic!
                      Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andrea
                      Participant

Photobucket

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.