SPark's New PYO thread – Blue Roan Hippocampus!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone SPark's New PYO thread – Blue Roan Hippocampus!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Well, my old thread had gotten kind of full of pictures, so I figured it was time to start a new one, given it’s a new year and all.

Here’s the old thread if you want to see my older work: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/sparks-pyos-mattegloss-contrast-keeper-pyo-added-dec-28

The new thread will work just the same way, I’ll keep it updated with pics of everything I do right here in this first post.

PYOs currently for sale (PM me for prices, or to make an offer.)

To start, pics of my latest, a hippocampus! (Click for larger images.)

It was done mostly with watercolors, but this time instead of giving it a matte finish, I decided to add a few interference highlights and make it mostly glossy. (The horse part is actually satin, that seemed appropriate.)

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

That roan is stunning!

Finding happiness again.

SPark
        Participant

Thank you! πŸ˜€

StormDancer
          Participant

He is beautiful. You did a fantastic job!

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

MandBsMom
            Participant

:love: :love: :love:

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
              Blocked

Very nice! I like the purple accents!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Adaneth
                Participant

Beautiful work, wow! πŸ™‚ I so love this sculpt!

SPark
                  Participant

Thank you everyone. It’s definitely one of my favorite sculpts too! I can’t wait for them to come back in stock so I can do another one.

Landipan
                    Participant

Very awesome! I love that you went with a purple theme, on of my fave colors!

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Falcolf
                      Participant

Very pretty, love the purple! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

SPark
                        Participant

Thanks guys! πŸ˜€ I went and bought another hipp because they are so awesome, and I have a winged wolf in progress too, but honestly I have no idea when I’ll be able to work on either. (My baby is due in just over a month, and right now all I want to do is eat and sleep.)

I keep meaning to make a new set of classified posts too, but that also apparently takes too much energy.

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Thanks guys! πŸ˜€ I went and bought another hipp because they are so awesome, and I have a winged wolf in progress too, but honestly I have no idea when I’ll be able to work on either. (My baby is due in just over a month, and right now all I want to do is eat and sleep.)

I keep meaning to make a new set of classified posts too, but that also apparently takes too much energy.

Eh, eat and sleep. If you get a burst of creativity, utilize it then. Just be mindful if that burst comes suddenly and close to your due date. It may be your first clue your little one is almost ready! Otherwise sleep is good.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.