Soy candles remove smells from Windstones

Home Forums Miscellany Community Soy candles remove smells from Windstones

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I have tried this 3 times and it works . I’ve only tried soy candles . Well I recieved a flap cat and a curled dragon and they smelled like smoke . Nasty . I was told to put them under a box and put a candle in with them . So the only candle I have is a soy rose scented candle . I got a box put the kitty under it and put the candle under the box . Came out smelling of roses . So did the curled dragon . A day later no smell . The candle smell was gone too . So if you have a Windstone with order problems try this .

Amy
      Participant

What brand is this candle Sasha? I have a few pieces that have unpleasant smells (smoke and gloss coat) and I’d love to give this a try.

Carolyn
        Participant

Beanpod Candles . Got mine at Halmark . Rose Bud . They are soy candles . The smell of the candle is very faint after a day . So pic one you like . I love rose scented candles . Any flower scented candles .

They are avalible online . So if you like a certain scent you can get them online . My problem is I need to smell them fisrt .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.