fbpx

Southern California Collectors

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Southern California Collectors

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

Sent ya an email.

List:

Sorry this was delayed– I’ve had a rough few days, healthwise.

I will have the pictures up tomorrow; right now they’re too darn big and I need to size edit them. I will be pricing these from the database, and if you are picking them up live, we can discuss any problems, but as far as I know from this morning, all are as mint as out of box anything can be. Shipping would be, of course, extra– that I’d have to determine too, sadly. Unless noted, none have tags, nor original boxes.

**WINNING BIDDERS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED**

Hey there-

OK, I had thought to use the Ravenheart database to price these, but it seems the one link I have is from 2009, and while the prices are interesting, I have no idea what is too much or too little.

I’ll be accepting bids on anything I have listed until Saturday at 3PM PT. Shipping will be extra and I will update with current price as they come in.

I’m so sorry to be so slow about this; I’m trying my best to be as physically ahead of it all as I can be right now.

Need the list again?

CURLIES:
      Amethyst — WITH TAG
      Black Gold — no tag

COILED (orb, not egg):
      Black Gold — no tags

FLION

POADS:
      Original nice brown one (Tag + Card)
      Black — the first regular run that had the peacock markings

HATCHING BABY DRAGON IN EGG:
      Peacock

YOUNG DRAGON:
      Peacock
      White
      Emerald

MALE KI RIN — no tags nor box

Thank you all, and again, I apologize for this taking so long, and any missed PMs or emails. If you want to email me directly, rather than PM, please note the subject line WINDSTONE SALE and send to nytetyger (at) gmail DOT com — make sure you spell nytetyger properly; some folks have said emails bounce if you try spelling nyte as night.

Thanks

Well, some things sold, some did not– and I’ll be heading offline, so I will update the list in a bit, removing the ones that are gone… and whatever is left, if you want to send me an offer, please use nytetyger (at) gmail DOT com — you can PM me, but I won’t be online much past Tuesday for a bit. My partner will be, hence how everything will be mailed out, but I sadly, will be absent again… and with luck, this time it will be the last time for a good LONG time.

ANd on a purely personal note… I want tot hank all of the amazing people in this forum. I’m not really active here any more, and yet, you are all amazingly nice. This was, as I told so many of you, the very last thing I ever wanted to do. These aren’t jsut decorations to me, some are friends, and have had names, silly as it sounds. I’m damn glad that they are going to homes where, while you won’t be as silly as I am with them, you WILL care for them. Thank you for that. Thank you more than you can know.

–Anne

I sent payment on 11/3 but haven’t heard anything back since. I will need the package shipped soon, since I am moving this month and will no longer be able to receive packages at this address.

I hope you are well. Please respond soon.

Rachel

I sent payment on 11/3 but haven’t heard anything back since. I will need the package shipped soon, since I am moving this month and will no longer be able to receive packages at this address.

I hope you are well. Please respond soon.

Rachel

I have been in and out of the hospital, but your parcel SHOULD be with you before today; this is my first day back to the forum in a while.

The box was insured, so if there were any problems, please let me know.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.