fbpx

Soulscape's PYO's – Brass Fancy Kirin pg 8

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Soulscape's PYO's – Brass Fancy Kirin pg 8

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Thank you all for your wonderful comments ๐Ÿ™‚ I really do appreciate them even if I don’t have the time to reply to them all. If you want to say any critiques on my painting or photographing please go ahead!

She’s gorgeous! I love the dun colouring on horses :). How do you do your layering technique if you don’t mind me asking?
      I do multiple glazes and find that it’s time consuming but worth it; love gradually building up colours though :). Anyhow, beautiful work! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

abatos wrote:

She’s gorgeous! I love the dun colouring on horses :). How do you do your layering technique if you don’t mind me asking?
        I do multiple glazes and find that it’s time consuming but worth it; love gradually building up colours though :). Anyhow, beautiful work! ๐Ÿ˜€

I don’t really have a set technique as this was my first time layering. But I did brighter, off set shade colors underneathe, realized it quite wasn’t the right color, so I then matched colors to reference of the kind of dun I wanted and then painted over top with lighter and darker variations and tada! Really cool effect ^^ Time is no objective for me for I do it because I enjoy it. A PYO takes on average 20 hours to finish.

megamibabe16
        Participant

Your work is simply amazing!! I know I am beating a dead horse here, but Celestial is absolutely breath taking. The detail makes me go cross eyed. The unicorn is soo cute and innocent looking. I love the gold beads throughout her mane. She looks so, elegant.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . He’s gorgeous! Your work is amazing. If you don’t mind me asking – how long does it take to paint a griffy like that?

Adaneth
            Participant

Beautiful griffin! Good luck selling! ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

you crazy woman! what are you doing mastering greens so wonderfuly!!!!!! D:<

that is one stunning griffin. just amazing how you worked int he purples.

I want so badly…. but I need the money for rent too… lol

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

if they had a Fave button here, i’d be pounding it.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

The torture of it all! I can’t see the pictures at work! ๐Ÿ™„ I’ll have to wait till I get home *pout*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

oh my… this is an incredible griffin! very, very amazing. i love the color palette. you have some serious talent!

Anonymous

purpleturtle wrote:

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . He’s gorgeous! Your work is amazing. If you don’t mind me asking – how long does it take to paint a griffy like that?

A good solid week with the concept design, prepping, painting, and sealing. Roughly about 20-24 hours just painting.

Maria
                      Participant

Very, very pretty.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

if they had a Fave button here, i’d be pounding it.

This! Oh my goodness. He’s pretty.

machineguts
                          Participant

These colors are absolutely gorgeous! Very well done, Soulscape!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 222 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.