fbpx

sorry just feelling blue, one of my son's unit got killied in Afganisstan this week..VERY SAND 143 AIRBORNE OF OF RI.

Home Forums Miscellany Community sorry just feelling blue, one of my son's unit got killied in Afganisstan this week..VERY SAND 143 AIRBORNE OF OF RI.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    diane
    Participant

Please say an extraq prayer that they come home safe, and unhurt!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

I will gladly do so and pay forward for all the prayers and good wishes for my family. His willingness to serve and put himself in harms way allows me to be able to raise my family in peace and safety. Thank you to you, also, for the sacrifice your son is making on behalf of my family. You are truly a hero in my book.

twindragonsmum

tdm

Sbianchi
        Participant

Sorry to hear about one of your son’s units, my Prayers are with them all to
          come home safe and unhurt!

siberakh1
          Participant

I add my prayers and condolences. Forum member skigod377 is over there right now as well. It’s definitely a wild time over there in Afghanistan as of late.

Ann

I am so very sorry. 🙁

Scathach
              Participant

So sorry to hear of a loss that is so close to you. My sincerest wishes for your son and the rest of his unit’s safe return.

Life is beautiful.

diane
                Participant

God Bless him and hope he comes home safe….(skiqod337).

So sorry to hear that and I hope that all the men and women serving will come home safely. Thoughts and prayers with your son and with skigod377 as well!!

Mirrako
                  Participant

God bless and keep our troops safe while they protect our way of life. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them and their families. Sending up a special prayer for the RI guys. It’s always harder on the families than on the ones who serve. The spirits of the fallen are watching over us still.

I’m prior Air Force, but was only stationed in the States. My little brother is Army–he and his troops just went over TODAY…

diane
                    Participant

God Bless your brother and his troop, my prayers are with them.

Mirrako
                      Participant

God Bless your brother and his troop, my prayers are with them.

Thank you!

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

God bless all the troups and may they all come back safe.

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

So very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.

Skigod377
                            Participant

I add my prayers and condolences. Forum member skigod377 is over there right now as well. It’s definitely a wild time over there in Afghanistan as of late.

Mos def. Sorry I am late. Just wanted to send my condolences. We lost four guys last week in an aircraft crash so I know what your son is going thru. So sorry.

diane
                              Participant

My prayers are with you, Please stay safe..”HUGS” So sorry for your loss also.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.