Sorry, I'm taken now! ;)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Sorry, I'm taken now! ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I officially got married on the 6th of August. Finally figured out how to post pictures on here, I’d figured it out once before, then forgot.

The abuse has already started: My mum made that bouquet with origami, as well as all of the wedding flowers! The woman was intense, and they are beautiful!
    paper flower abuse

Me and Colin right before the wedding:
    awww

Me and my girls. Probably the best pic of my dress. πŸ™‚
    Girls

Grayfire_artz
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look positively stunning in these photos! :3 I love the idea of origami flowers!

Misty
      Participant

Congrats :bigsmile: Very pretty dress!

Purplecat
        Participant

Oh wow, that is a beautiful dress!!!!! You look lovely! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Eek and I forgot to mention it, but CrimsonVision made the gold dress (the green coat was from another vendor), and did a lovely job. πŸ™‚

And thanks!!! πŸ˜€

Amy
          Participant

Congratulations! I hope you will have a wonderful life together πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
            Participant

absolutely lovely! condratulations!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Stephanie
              Participant

Congratulations!

congrats! you look amazing and the dress is so cool!!

Kelly
                Participant

Congrats! Very nice pics. I too love your dress. I’ll have to see more of crimsionvisions stuff. πŸ™‚

moonbeam
                  Participant

Congratulation!!
                    What a lovely dress and with all the love you mother surely put into making all the flowers IΒ΄m sure you will have a lot of happiness in your future!

Congrats girl! You look beautiful! I am in love with your dress ^_^

I got a sneak peak of the pro shots! Here’s a link to her blog page (too lazy to work with the picture posting right now)… πŸ˜€ If you’re on my FB they’re also on there!

http://www.lgphotographyblog.com/2011/08/sneak-peek-colin-kristen-grande-prairie.html

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

Big congratulations! Love your dress and you look lovely! The best to both of you for years to come!

Tethra
                      Participant

Congrats! You look beautiful, and the dress is stunning! The origami flowers are a wonderful idea too! So cute!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.