fbpx

Sooooooooooo Sad…Poor Young Peacock

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Sooooooooooo Sad…Poor Young Peacock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

😥 I rescently purchased a Young Peacock Dragon on e bay and it did not arrive in the condition in which it was described…..it was REALLY REALLY DIRTY AND THERE WERE A FEW LARGE CHIPS ON THE TOP OF THE HEAD 🙁 😥 🙁 😥 and smaller fle bite chips on the body.
        I am soooooooooooooooooo dissapointed 🙁 , the packaging was horrible, I felt like crying when i opened the package. I guess I’ll just have to keep on looking and hope that the next one is in better shape.

Marzena

Bob

these people that cuase this to happen need to be stopped. I wish we coudl figure out a way to get even and make them realize what they are doing to art and the collectors

Mmloda
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

these people that cuase this to happen need to be stopped. I wish we coudl figure out a way to get even and make them realize what they are doing to art and the collectors

Yeah I know, I feel the same way, too bad the person who sent it lives in the states, cause I’d march over there tommoorrow morning and give him a piece of my mind 👿

Marzena

siberakh1
            Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your dragon mmloda. I hope you requested a refund, filed through Ebay.

Maria
              Participant

Sorry, mmloda. But there will be more peacock young dragons.

Dorothy
                Participant

I am so sorry. 😥 My spectral I got from ebay was poorly packaged and came broken. It is heartbreaking when that happens, especially with a retired piece. We seem to be hearing about broken dragons and poor packaging a lot lately. I am fairly new to the forum. Have many members had this happen to them, or is this unusual? I am concerned about buying any more Windstone items from ebay unless it is from another forum member who understands.

it seems that buying a Peacock Young Dragon is cursed lately! @_@ I’m sorry to hear that!

Maria
                  Participant

dcc1961 wrote:

I am so sorry. 😥 My spectral I got from ebay was poorly packaged and came broken. It is heartbreaking when that happens, especially with a retired piece. We seem to be hearing about broken dragons and poor packaging a lot lately. I am fairly new to the forum. Have many members had this happen to them, or is this unusual? I am concerned about buying any more Windstone items from ebay unless it is from another forum member who understands.

My uni was the first Windstone that reached me – or Wolfen – shattered. My Inner Light Dragon came with his wingtip broken off because of poor packing, but it was easy to fix and he looks as good as new. Somebody else got him for me, so I didn’t need to bother with feedback.
                    Which Spectral arrived broken to you? The Riser?

SPark
                    Participant

To anybody who’s had a broken dragon, or had other troubles, I would like to request that if you’ve had a problem and the seller wasn’t helpful, refused refunds, didn’t answer questions, that kind of thing, you can PM me with the details, and I’ll put that information on the black list, so that folks can know about past problems before buying.

No requirement, especially if a seller’s been good about refunding etc, but the option is there. You can also PM me for the location of the list, if you’d like to see who’s on it.

SPark wrote:

To anybody who’s had a broken dragon, or had other troubles, I would like to request that if you’ve had a problem and the seller wasn’t helpful, refused refunds, didn’t answer questions, that kind of thing, you can PM me with the details, and I’ll put that information on the black list, so that folks can know about past problems before buying.

No requirement, especially if a seller’s been good about refunding etc, but the option is there. You can also PM me for the location of the list, if you’d like to see who’s on it.

I’m going to PM you at some point, just waiting to see whether I get a refund or whatnot from my seller *sigh*

Skigod377
                      Participant

Im sorry about your dragon MM. I hope you find a new one. 🙂

Mmloda
                        Participant

Thanks Everyone, I have to wait until tommorrow to try ans request the refund….ebay rules, not mine. But I’ll keep you updated and let you know what happens.
                          I hope I find a new one too, their so adorable and I would love to complete my Peacock family.
                          Thanks agian.

Marzena

Skigod377
                          Participant

I have one that is mint in box, if you want to buy mine. Just let me know.

pipsxlch
                            Participant

If you don’t get Ski’s, I saw one in a store recently. Didn’t look at it too closely, but don’t remember noticing any damage- and it was behind glass.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.