fbpx

Soooooooooo How about those Amethyst OWs?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Soooooooooo How about those Amethyst OWs?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

The picture went into the blog in July, and now we’re near the end of September with no sign of any new colors. Didn’t Melody also say somewhere they were still having trouble with the gypsum? We probably still have plenty of time to save, drag0n. πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Not just gypsum problems, but problems with finding someone to gold plate the horns as well if I remember right.

Maria
        Participant

Oh, I missed that information! Reading about this makes me realize how much work goes into every single Windstone piece to get it just right…

darjeb
          Participant

An amethyst OW – that’s a must have

Susie
            Keymaster

As of October 9, 2009: We don’t have any Old Warriors in Amethyst that are ready to leave the factory. We have a few that were painted (and one of them I understand stared in a photograph with Jordan which prompted the many questions I’ve received about them) but these Old Warriors are not healthy and are residing in the Windstone Hospital where they hope to overcome knee problems and grow horns. This could take a long time and I’m sorry we don’t know how long. :shrug: There is no need to watch the store for them anytime soon.

twindragonsmum
              Participant

If “growing horns” is equivalent to “teething” then you prolly have a “hospital ward” full of cranky Old Warriors. Add to that “knee replacement surgery” and I’ll bet the poor things are uber crabby! – recovery from surgery is a real pain in the patootie! I speak from experience πŸ˜€ Hope all those “boys” get to feeling better soon! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜†

tdm

machineguts
                Participant

Soooooooo How about those Amethyst SKs? … *Squeak* πŸ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.